MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was on the way to the garage and chosed to increase the ride to 200km to get more informations from the bike.
First of all i cant understand people who buys this bike while living in an big city because is screaming racetrack all the time.

there were enough treats about what happened below 4000 but after that this bike moves really smooth. The only bad thing is you should choose better roads. I didnt expect one bump in the middle of an curve of the road where both wheels lost contact. I was lucky to have only 60 km/h but i was shocked a little bit . I have to change the option of the damper.
But overall i love how this bike enter the curves and at the exit there was a stedily increasing torque till 10000 where i changed gears because i have not reached the first 1000km.
Had no problems while changing the gears even when i am still waiting for my fast shifter for 3 months.
The only scary sound is when the bike runs in Neutral it sounds like a bucket of bolts.
I used the horn onetime and i think the sound when you rech 10000rpm is an louder warning.
So bad i have to wait one week before i get the bike back but living close to the border i need the anti theft.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is an problem with the clutch. it looks like it is known by mv because when i spoke to my dealer about it he told me there will be changes with the clutch when i will come to the 1000 km inspection.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I don't know if it is noisy when idling or moving but it has a draggy feel to it when pulling away, just like you are pulling away in second gear,not sure how to explain it better than that.

My dealer also told me "they are currently working on a new tune and a clutch dampener".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts