MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've had the bike for 2 weeks now and have ridden it most days. First impressions
I love the short wheel base and the power. If I keep this up my Licence might be in jeopardy!
The fueling is an issue, I've read about the extra return spring so I'll take that off and see what happens, but the speed with which it backs off is disturbing and I need to fix it!
Love the way it looks and it handling is so sharp. I ride sports bikes so the sit up style on the brutale is unfamiliar but I'm getting used to it. Still trying to work out how to move my weight around to shift the back wheel.
It's really comfortable and I like the way you can see everything.
The dash is crazy and you need a degree to operate it but it's Italian so I don't mind.
I'm looking at a bunch of customising stuff including painting the black wheels silver, the current set up makes my red/silver model look too heavy low down.
Once I put some bling on it I'll post some pics.

Phil

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Registered
Congrats Phil. Red/Silver. Proper colors too. Well done mate. Well done. :)

Registered
My throttle was a little snatchy (fueling)at first too. The dealer was able to make a few adjustments, like TPS, and it got a lot better. I found being in the "Sport" map to be a little more harsh than the regular map too. and I agree, the engine braking is pretty harsh.

Registered
I love the engine braking! I don't find it over the top at all, backed up with the slipper clutch for spirited riding is awesome! But I used to have a Ducati so I guess i'm used to pretty aggressive engine braking.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts