MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ordered a Luimoto seat cover - have one on my SC1000 and it's really a good looking, quality product. I know others here have also gone with the Luimoto but I ordered mine w/o the flag. I also ordered a carbon hugger - I decided to try the Bestem product - it was 1/3 the price of the other huggers and I'm curious to see whether it's 1/3 the quality. If not, then I'm ahead of the game. I'm also about to order the Melotti tail tidy - that piece looks like it's worth the money. I do have a question for those have the Melotti - can you reuse your signals?

I will take pics of everything - I'm still waiting for the well nuts for the hugger.

This will probably be it for a while - maybe an OEM MV carbon dash cover - pricey at $400 but worth it given the location.

I'm still trying to figure out the best way to get rid of the cat - thanks for all the input. Thinking Chris and a Microtec is my best option but I'm going to have to take a deep breath before dropping over $2k for the ECU and manifold. I had a Nemesis on my Monster S4RS so know the value of a completely tune-able ECU.

·
Registered
7,792 Posts
Bestem is a hit and miss. At least from the parts I had 5 years ago. Ending up switching most all over to MV Corse. There is a forum member here that sells very good carbon at very good prices.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bestem is a hit and miss. At least from the parts I had 5 years ago. Ending up switching most all over to MV Corse. There is a forum member here that sells very good carbon at very good prices.
I tried CAG, Ade I think - unfortunately he told me he didn't have a hugger for my bike.

I've heard mixed review about Bestem too - this piece looks good, the weave is right, the clear coat is consistent. I know it's not 100% carbon fiber but it looks nice enough and if the fitment. is good then that's enough. I'll be be buying plenty of the real deal stuff from the site sponsors soon enough.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts