MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just back from this amazing week end !! as i'm very close to mv people , i gave my help for the preparation!! here some pictures of me with the 2 CC at 2h30 in the night on the streets of monaco near VF RACING show room!! one for the customer who let me ride it a little (thanks a lot M.. ;) ) and the second for a luxury show at the Grimaldi Forum ! millions of photos to come soon in my gallery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

A

·
0 Posts
OMG
can i please spend some time with you.......lucky bastard
your a legend man
im very envious

A

·
0 Posts
what did you honestly think of it, did it blow yyyour mind, do you think it really is worth its price?
\tell us your thoughts if you dont mind

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
WOW!!! :yo: :yo:

So Alex, like anothermvfanatic said, tell us what did you think of it after you rode it? :popcorn:

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just made "vroum vroum" on few meters with, :) ! but we rode the sunday , thomas from moto journal took the CC, sylvain his brutale america and me a F4 1000 R from the factory!!!! very very good ride!!! thomas told us that he never found so much power soon in another bike before!!!!! it will be in the press for next friday!!! and ..............we make a little movie.................... ;)
my others pictures in my gallery!! i stood with this CC all the day!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
645 Posts
BASTARD :laughing: ! Man a CC in Monaco, what a lucky dog you are! Im in the wrong line of work...anyone want to go in on an MV dealership with me? Bikes are a lot easier to work on than cars!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
man love your albums lots of differnt styal of MV'S
(may be i should move to MONACO)
i think i need to serch for new job.
awesome CC . luck men ^^

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Wow... :jsm: :jsm: :jsm:

Great, please let us see more great pics - and the film :stickpoke :smoking: :naughty:

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
movie will certainely be ready in one month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts