MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spent 10 hours on the road from Coeur d'Alene, ID to Bellevue, WA picking up my new red/silver beauty (named her "Velocita" - the feminine word for "Speed" in Italian). Good service from the Bellevue guys, $14.7K out the door. Also ordered the steering damper, a cover and a clear tank pad. Needless to say delivery will be "when it gets here". Bellevue also had oil filters in stock but no cover o-rings. Bought 2 filters @ $21 per and backordered the o-rings. No time to ride today, just too tired from the 3:45AM start. Got back just in time to get her registered and pay my ID taxes. To my surprise Idaho DMV could not find a manufacturer code for MV Agusta, let alone the F3 model, so maybe there aren't any MV's registered in Idaho - I find that hard to believe, but that's how it was today. She's now a garage mate to my 5-year-old Blue Kwak 650R. Plan to look her over really close tomorrow then get out on a short ride - hope I can sleep tonight!!. My D3 tidy is here, too, so that might go on before the ride. Exhausts looked pretty good, upper was a little different than the other two but not in a bad way and there are some routing issues with drain hoses, etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
We drove through Coeur d'Alene on our way from Spokane, Wa. to Moscow, Ia. For Trish`s family reunion. What beautiful roads.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We drove through Coeur d'Alene on our way from Spokane, Wa. to Moscow, Ia. For Trish`s family reunion. What beautiful roads.
What a coincidence - my wife's from Moscow, Idaho!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice Bike Mike :) Don't worry about sleep, that baby will get your pulse racing in the morning whether you have slept or not :yo:
You're dead on! Put my first 70 miles on her today and there's definitely a permagrin!

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Nice! :yo:

I was going to add if it didn't, further instructions are : Go inside & check the obituaries as your name is probably on there & no one has told you yet. :laughing:

Enjoy in great health. :)

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice! :yo:

I was going to add if it didn't, further instructions are : Go inside & check the obituaries as your name is probably on there & no one has told you yet. :laughing:

Enjoy in great health. :)
Actually, after that first ride, I believe I'm getting younger - The MV Fountain of Youth as it were:highclap:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts