MV Agusta Forum banner

First Double on the F4

3K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  odonata 
#1 ·
Well, My wife and I went for a ride on my MV F4 1000 last Thursday. What a great day.

For those who bag the MVs passenger capability, she loved it. We went for about a 100km ride around the Central Coast, NSW, Australia. Shes only ever been on my ZX-6R once before but she reakoned the MV was much better. Its a hard comparison as it is seperated by a couple of years, but I imagine that the reason for her thinking this is because the MV is stable, and is capable of being riden at any acceration (ie its quite easy to ride at a constant acceleration whereas the ZX-6R you needed to give it a gut-full).

She was in jeans and we did go to a sennic place that had a very,very rough road, she didn't like that so much. But she was only wearing jeans so whe'll have to get some proper padded pants.

Picture is My bike and wife at Pearl Beach.

Regards
Jonathan

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
My GF loves to ride on the back. On long rides she complains about the seat....unfortuneatly, she's too short to own a motorcycle...that an too uncoordinated. She'll tell you this herself :laughing: So she just does with passenger rides....

#9 ·
Nice pic Jonathan, you are either a very careful rider, your wife is a very brave lady or BOTH!! :laughing:

#12 ·
Greeneggs&ham said:
I feel you on that one 999. my soon to be wife hates bikes, especially mine! :flickoff:
BE carefull....my wife hated bikes before we got married.....sold my bike after getting married...that lasted six months...got my 998...wife still hated bikes.....added a Bimota to the stable she hated it too....sold bimota....
added my AGO and KTM 450 and Yama pw50 for my son....really hates bikes now. Conflict...both cannot coexist together..so the wife must go.

bottom line alot of future wives think,...."i will fix that once we get married"
not the case...you will need your bike time even more after you are married.
good luck...may the force be with you.

#13 ·
lewdog998 said:
Conflict...both cannot coexist together..so the wife must go.

Spoken like a true die hard motorcyclist!! :laughing: :laughing: :eek: :eek:

#16 ·
That's nice! Every time I'm going for a ride my wife jumps onto the passenger seat before I even get on the bike. She just loves it and even wrote a column about that (yep, she's a writer...)

#17 ·
Maximum Velocity said:
That's nice! Every time I'm going for a ride my wife jumps onto the passenger seat before I even get on the bike. She just loves it and even wrote a column about that (yep, she's a writer...)
Does she have a sister?
21 to 32
proportionally fit,
a good job so I can retire,
and does not talk alot ( i know, i know..may not even exist)

#18 ·
lewdog998 said:
Does she have a sister?
21 to 32
proportionally fit,
Yes!
Just a little above that,
wouldn't say that,
no,
not too much...

Ehm... no, she's not the same as my wife...

#19 ·
lewdog998 said:
Does she have a sister?
21 to 32
proportionally fit,

:eek:

I too, agree, that having a wife who really appreciates your passions is very important. Motorcycles, and other motorcycle-related things (such as this website) take up a large proportion of my life! If she is someone who is against it, well.. :hand: I do not think she would be for me

In fact, having one that will actually get out in ride would be quite the dream. But not as many around :blah:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.