MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like some here know i had some nice italian classics , but sold them all 12 years ago .I bought a house with it (part of it ;)
So now with enough modern bikes in the garage , it was time for the 1st classic again.
It,s a 350 Gt from 1974 :smoking:
See pics

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Very nice indeed :yo: Congratulations :) Can you tell us a little more about its history etc?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
That's a great looking bike ! Nice find

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some more info.
Bought the bike when i went to look at an Mv scrambler 250.
But the scrambler needed a full resto...
So thats above my skills and to time consuming.
But when i stood there among all those nice Mv,s (the person has a nice collection , including 6 squalo,s :mouthwate
There i saw the Gt standing and liked the bike directly.
So going home and after a night sleep i decided to buy it.
The bike has been restored not so long ago.
On the paperwork i saw it belonged since 1994 to the person i bought it from.
So far i drove home from where i bought it (30km) and then to my store with it yesterday (19 km) and back to stable (28km) all went well.
Some things need improving , leaks a bit oil , i think left fork leg needs work on (get vibration in left hand at higher rpm)
And engine cuts oout when running on neutral if not giving more gas
:shocker:

@ John silencers read Silentium Bhe19 ettato

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Very nice, I would love a 350 twin but they seem to fetch very high prices here, not quite as bad as the 750 fours though!

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
You don't see many of the round case GTs or Ipotesi GTs for that matter - even in the 750 the GT seems a rarity (was fortunate enough to see one in the flesh in NZ earlier this year :yo:)

Excellent choice Greny - you will enoy it on many levels, there is no doubt about that :)

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Looks like a very tidy GT. seems everyone is getting a 350 of late. Maybe I should start lookng for one to add to the stable? Just joking

Actually Rob, there is a 350 GT being restored in Melbourne along with a 350 Ipotesi GT in need of a restoration, also in Melbourne. And forgot to mention a 750 GT in Melbourne.

Rob, just came across a 125 GTLs in melbourne but it is missing a few bits to complete the project but ... I know where some of the bits are. Now all that is needed is for the owner to sell them to me.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Looks like a very tidy GT. seems everyone is getting a 350 of late. Maybe I should start lookng for one to add to the stable? Just joking

Actually Rob, there is a 350 GT being restored in Melbourne along with a 350 Ipotesi GT in need of a restoration, also in Melbourne. And forgot to mention a 750 GT in Melbourne.

Rob, just came across a 125 GTLs in melbourne but it is missing a few bits to complete the project but ... I know where some of the bits are. Now all that is needed is for the owner to sell them to me.
Bloody hell, EVERYTHING is happening in MELBOURNE! Just as well I am flying down there this Friday, am free most of Saturday, it would be great to catch up if you a free - I'll give you a call :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts