MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Samson just told me at Pro Italia that the first batch has arrived! I asked for pictures, so we'll see what comes up. Wonderful!!!

:drummer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
admin said:
Samson just told me at Pro Italia that the first batch has arrived! I asked for pictures, so we'll see what comes up. Wonderful!!!

:drummer:
Great...looking forward to the pics.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
410 Posts
Exactly. I'm not really in the motor vehicle brokering business but if I could buy the Senna and make a few bucks off of it then I will. If it doesn't look like I can, then I'll probably not get it and just let the next lucky person in line have at it.

Steve
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,387 Posts
sgcullen said:
Exactly. I'm not really in the motor vehicle brokering business but if I could buy the Senna and make a few bucks off of it then I will. If it doesn't look like I can, then I'll probably not get it and just let the next lucky person in line have at it.

Steve
You ruthless, cold blooded capitalist :bash: :laughing: :laughing: :king:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good odonata! I was hoping you would!!! Lots of pictures!!!!! Put my name on one of them before the owner comes!
 

·
MV Cellist
Joined
·
4,595 Posts
admin said:
Good odonata! I was hoping you would!!! Lots of pictures!!!!! Put my name on one of them before the owner comes!
yeah... I will bring my Dremel engraver and put your name on the TTTree plate. :naughty:

I called them and they have 5 in the plastic wraps... supposely they just got those along with 13 Ducatis in the past few days.

I have to be @ down town and I will try to :stickpoke Samson to prep one for me by the afternoon.
 
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Top