MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys here I leave a lot of accessories for the F4.
They come from a F4 1000R Y10 Bj 2010, however, is much used universally !

1 Öhlins TTX 36 shock with 90nm spring 21040 29 90 L129 very good condition . € -890

[ img]http://images.motorcycle-usa.com/PhotoGallerys/ohlinsTTXMKII.jpg [/ img]

2.Racing fairing by Massimo Cruciata High quality racing seat , with original MV colors Painted, fall free , normally used good condition, quick release clips on most share still there including original MV wind shield, Ready to use, no fiitting ! € -480

3 Original set of rims , with axis as NEW! few km only been tuned. perfect condition . € -600

4 Dynojet Quick Shifter AND IGNITION sensor ! Quick shifter with ignition interruption and pressure sensor ! both together cultivation finished with original boxes and manuals and accessories ! Adapted for MV Agusta F4 can be instantly installed and used ! (Original price is € 439.00 for the system ) € -290

5 genuine carbon front fender with cool bars on the side perfect condition - € -80

6 Rizoma Adjustable Rearsets in black, good condition with reverse switch at will ! Will also fit Ducati 1098 ! € -270

7 Original CRC clutch lever like new € 20

8 Arrow Racing Exhaust Complete System with Racing ECU , titanium pipes , with all the springs and mounting hardware. Muffler has a dent unfortunately therefore when taken off its not the most beautiful lookin but built on looks good! . € -1,200

9 Orignal rear frame new Unused F4 2010 € -180

10 Original Belly fairing, dark grey, F4 2010 very good condition ! € 150

11 Handlebars F4 CRC oem € -55

12 Lightech quick release gas cap with snap button , Ducati MV Agusta etc. Fits on ALL Models € -70

13 Petrol pump F4 2010 + Looks very good, (but not yet tested function because you only as a spare part in stock) € -90

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Plus Shipping costs- (shipping costs depend on where your residence is and how big the box will be)

1. Its the whole Ohlins TTX36 for sale (not only the spring)

·
Registered
164 Posts
For quick shifter, it doesn't matter what ECU I use isnt it? But guess I cant use OEM footpegs?

cheers,
FOIB

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
It works with original ECU and every other ECU ;)
They worked fine with the Rizoma footpegs I also offer!
I did not try them on the original Footpegs yet, but I have some more switching rods and connections for the original which I would send with it, so you could try if it fits with them. (Edit: I asked and My mechanic man said they should fit on all footpegs, also OEM, maybe just little adjustment needed)

-Rizoma Footpegs also Fit on Brutale!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
5. carvon front fender SOLD
7. clutch lever SOLD
10. Belly fairing SOLD
11. Handlebars SOLD
13. Fuel Pump SOLD

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
!Marchesini Forged Wheel Rims, Tamburini style!

For sale most beatyful F4 Wheel rims, Marchesini forged like known from the famous Tambourini F4

Used but very good condition!
Only the wheel rims for sale (tires and breaking disks not for sale)
Price: 1800€ + shipping (depends on your location, Europe is cheapest)!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
woooo i really want Tamburini style wheels for my bike
gold color will match my bike

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Allan, they are fully adjustable in height and also to the front or back so you can choose your favourite position.
If they fit on the 2008 model I unfortunately don't know, I have not tried it yet. Maybe someone else here knows that?
Regards Leo

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still for sale:

REAR FRAME 2010 new
FUEL CAP lightech
Ohlins TTX shock
!!!

(Everything else is sold! )

·
Registered
661 Posts
I don't get it, how can exhaust and ecu be for 10+ when the latest F4 uses Eldor ECU. Is it swappable and all is ok? Still learning here

·
Registered
263 Posts
Just received my parts Shrew, as promised, great condition, Thank you!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts