MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i finally got my F4! after a week of waiting for the dealership and mountains of paperwork, it's mine. you guys were saying that they handle like a dream. OMG! what a freakin bike!:f4: i had the bike on base for 5 min. parked it, walked 20 feet away, turned around and there was already a crowd around it! :laughing: anyways, i'll have more pics up soon! c-ya later!

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
cool shit man! good stuff. I'll have to meet up and bring my bright vest so i can get on base too.... I hear you got the taco bell.... sadly, i like it and haven't had it in a while. :)

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Ohayo TokyLunch-san. It must be expensive maintaining bikes in Japan. I hear rumors of very high taxes or something like that....

·
Premium Member
5,619 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
suryad said:
Ohayo TokyLunch-san. It must be expensive maintaining bikes in Japan. I hear rumors of very high taxes or something like that....
yeah, everything here is expen$ive. there are tolls everywhere, road-tax every year and JCI every 2 years. and yeah, i've heard stories of LBSs charging like $50 to change a tire! :jsm: (LBS is a local bike shop for bicycles) that's why i maintain everything myself. but i'll take the MV to the dealership.:f4:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
J_Spec said:
yeah, everything here is expen$ive. there are tolls everywhere, road-tax every year and JCI every 2 years. and yeah, i've heard stories of LBSs charging like $50 to change a tire! :jsm: (LBS is a local bike shop for bicycles) that's why i maintain everything myself. but i'll take the MV to the dealership.:f4:

wait till i take you to moto corse.... sadly it is close to you as well. that will take up a large chunk of the paycheck! :)

if we can meet up sunday, i'll take you there. the Lab is in atsugi.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well, i just got back from a 4 hour ride in the mountains.:f4: what can i say other then WOW! this bike is amazing. other than the facts that i can't feel my fingers, my ass has 3rd degree burns and i now have to go through physical therapy for my back, i love this bike! :laughing: :yo:

oh and i have one question. when i'm around 8,000 - 9,000 RPM my bike kinda sputters.:wtf: the only time it doesn't sputter is when i'm at WOT. is this normal or do i need a tune?

btw, it's an '02 F4S 750

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Hi J_Spec.

Welcolme, and give yourself time to get aquainted with your Italian thoroughbread It will all be worth the "pain".

As for the sputter, no it should be crisp and on song, so may need a bit of a tune, plugs filter check etc. Also they like high octane petrol.
The 750 is a screamer so enjoy playing a tune with the engine!
It is cool that you have an "old" '02 and it still draws a crowd. A timeless design.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Congrats on the new bike,i know you`ll have many thrill filled miles to come,but MVASyd is spot on.at between 8-9k it should be singing sweetly :guitarist not missing a beat. :drummer:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts