MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new Brutie the other day, after 2 years since I had to sell my 750 Brutale I finally got this beauty. :mouthwate

Totally lovin it. Got it from Justin at Trooper Lu's Garage (thanks to all the guys and girls down there, great to meet you all).

2 days and 200 kms already, just can't get enough. :yo:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Congratulations. When I met you at worthingtons a few weeks back you said you wanted a 1078rr. Well great news and what a great deal. Hope to see you on the road.

·
Registered
112 Posts
you'll love it - and the white is something else! Best colour combo by far, shame there were none left when I bought mine six months ago?!

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
very very jealous....well done !!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. John, see I told you I'd have another one one day. Couldn't really pass it up at that price, god what a bike.

Lovin the colour, the pearl white is soo deep. Got one of the detailers at work to put paint protection on it yesterday, lots of it. The white rear seat is a pain but a cowl will fix that right up.

Anyone recommend a painter in Sydney to match the pearl white for it?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hebs,
for paint I'd try the guys at Colliedascope they completely re-sprayed my Brute to an extremely high standard, they can pretty much match anything. Congrats on the bike and yes by far the best colour combo so far.

James

·
Site Sponsor
446 Posts
Hebs, We have a painter and the rear cowls if you need. We have the carbon fibre rear cowls same as on my 1078.

Also FYI, please keep an eye on your headlight lens. I have had 2 come off. One on the road and the other I instigated as I have started bumping them with my palm to see how sound they are. It is a warranty issue and I have ordered three to have in the shop.

With warranty stuff I know will get approved I am just doing it and claiming the bits later so that keeps riders going. Just something to keep an eye on. As stated only had 2 out of 11 Brutales we have sold but still.
j

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the info Justin, I'll check it out.

I won't make the open day as I've gotta work but I'll be down sometime later next week for the first service hopefully. Might pick up a few bits from you guys while I'm there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts