MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After months and months of reading all the different posts and comments I finally gave in, I am officially a MV F41000 owner! After unleashing this bad boy all I can say is wooooooow! The only bad thing about having this beautiful piece of art is it doesnt come hater proof...lol

:jsm:

·
Administrator
20,371 Posts
Congratulations....and (at least according to some members here) you got the faster color scheme !!!

Very nice.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea thats what I keep hearing! I think I spent 2 months just looking at it...lol

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
I dig the helmet! That is bloody awesome! Congrats too! Yes you will get haters all over the place

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! I have already had a few haters trying to get me to show them what all the "hype" is about. See where I am there is a huge population of sport bike riders and they spend a whole day riding around on off and on ramps!??? When u dont get involved they look at you as weak or cant ride....lol

·
Registered
626 Posts
YES!! That IS the faster color!

It is also the most beautiful bike ever made, in my personal opinion. (the orig 916 in red and the 1098S in black are a close second, BUT I could never have a bike with that stupuid dry clutch)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts