MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes after many attempts at finding the sun on the GOR we lucked it in on the weekend :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: surprisingly, not many bikes for such a perfect day (sunday) however did pass 2x MVs heading towards Appollo Bay wondered if they were NET members...............some pics for you....................

Attachments

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
JSM...
Wow! I'm moving... Northeast Illinois SUX!

Greg...
When my MVs get here in a few weeks, I'll post my inevitably crappy pics and I actually insist you Photoshop them!

...Blake

·
Registered
42 Posts
Myself & another guy on an MV were up the coast on Sunday. You must have been the guy wearing a light/white coloured jacket that I waived to as we crossed paths twice.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Nice pics JSM. :smoking: Good job on the picture enhancement too Greg. :drummer:

·
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TB,
thanks for fixing up the pics my wife has purchased a proper camera so i will be ditching the phone in future for pic taking :eek: :eek:
F, yes we did cross paths 2x times the second was just past Mt Defiance I actualy turned around and went back to the lookout on the off chance you guys stopped next trip i will post some times perhaps a few of us can catch up
cheers
:eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts