MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got around to cleaning my bike thoroughly and thought I would post some pics for the first time.

Mods:
Arrow Thunder stainless
Sato Rearsets in black (GP shift)
Arrow Ti Steering damper
Pro grips
Benelli mirrors (from one of the Benelli naked bikes)
Custom bar-ends made to fit the mirrors (milled Duc bar-ends)
BMC Air filter
Custom FBF chip that greatly improved fueling
Corbin Seat
Keyless full cap (cheap one from Hong Kong bought on ebay)
Clear tail lenses
Clear turn signal lenses
Motivation fender eliminator kit

Enjoy the pics.....

·
Registered
720 Posts
The list of mods is very long and nice.:)
I like it 99%.Sorry ,Kevin (and many others)but imho the bar end mirrors are ruining so many nice looking Bruts.I just dont understand....:jsm:

Otherwise it looks great,nice job Kevin.:mouthwate

mike21:smoking:

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
I like it 99%.Sorry ,Kevin (and many others)but imho the bar end mirrors are ruining so many nice looking Bruts.I just dont understand....:jsm:

Have to agree...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fuel cap

does te keyless fuel cap works good I was interested in buying one too.
Bike looks great but you dont need mirros :D
Works just fine. When you screw it back on you just have to spend a little extra time (5 seconds) making sure you are threading it correctly. Plus I've dropped it on the ground once as it isn't attached when open like stock.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mirrors

+1 the mirror thing i dont like,sorry
I knew most of you wouldn't like the mirrors. I used to have the crg lane splitters and these are just more functional. They don't look as good but I can use them very effectively. We all know the stock ones are worthless and IMO are even uglier than my Benelli ones.

Weird thing is that the people who have seen the mirrors in person actually like them? I had two Brutale owners see them and have my local dealer order a pair when I was there with my bike over the weekend.

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
Kevin, the bike is looking great!! When are we going to get out for another ride? Would love to see it in person!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kevin, the bike is looking great!! When are we going to get out for another ride? Would love to see it in person!
We will definitely have to go for another ride soon. I'm gone the next two weekends but after that we will have to figure something out. I like your track bodywork, nice job on the paint.....I'm going to try to get up to Summit as soon as I get my track bike worked out.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

Mike, it has something to do with not being able to see a damn thing with the factory mirrors.....Kevin, your bike looks great, your pictures.....not so great...:stickpoke

1 - 12 of 12 Posts