MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes today I put a deposit down for the order of my new Brutale 910R. Gee i'm excited, the dealer reckons it should be in the country in September.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually have the headers written into the contract of sale and my rep has been dealing with the MV Agusta rep in Australia. If mine is due in September shouldn't it still be a 2006 model?

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
spalding12 said:
You will learn that each area of the world does things their own way where MV is involved and USA is not always/usually up on what the other importers are up to. Australia is second only to Italy in their support of their customers in my opinion. Maybe Germany is close. :)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Im sure the confusuon is in the detail pertaining to the contracted volume of machines for each country, I think you will get an '06 machine as the Australian quota has not yet been met, whereas the USA quota sounds like it has.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Laying in bed last night I was reading the latest Australian Two Wheels magazine. There was a brief article in there regarding the 910R and what exhaust system it was coming with. It said that the Paul Feeny Group (Australian MV distributer) was selling the Brutale 910R with the header system worth $2,000 AUD at no extra cost. So there we go. :)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
spalding12 said:
whoa.....
i don't know what to think about that
it'll make a whole lot of folks in other parts of the world..... including here in the US.... pretty pissed off

however......
i wonder what the cost in your country translates into..... in the US
When it arrives in the shop I will get my dealer to take some photo's and send them to me, I will then post them on this site. I do not have an official delivery date yet but he has informed me it should be here in September.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
spalding12 said:
what?
our bikes in the US
910S = $14,995.00
910R = $17,995.00
I converted the price of the exhaust not the bike. Our bikes over here are $27,900 Australian, converted into American it is $20,982, so by the look of it you guys are getting a better deal.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts