MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally, after a lot of years lustering for a Brutale 910R, it's there.

Thanks to all the helpfull and friendly people overhere, patiently answering questions, and even posting piccies.

It came with some nice goodies as well, like a MV Corse sportsexhaust. Will install that in future, along with possibly a Microtec ECU. Because i want it to be perfectly running (and i have some dosh left :).

This might involve some more questions i'm afraid!

Thanks again to all the Brutie-boys overhere, Botty

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Congrats on your new mistress

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Very nice. You've got yourself the best Brutale model ever made...and I'm not biased :)
Unusual colour combo, too.
Microtec will be a great investment, specially if you get a map from Chris at XBikes.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Congratulations on your new bike. Looks really nice, and will look and sound better with the Corse exhaust. Is that the full system or just the silencers. You'll probably have to invest in a race ECU or the Microtec to keep it running smoothly.
Working on our Brutale's is almost as much fun as riding them! (not really, but MV's are a pleasure to work on)
Keep us posted on how you get on with it. :brutale:

Dave.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Congrats! Looks great! Where did you get it from?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks for the congrats. I got it from the neighbours, Germany.

Plans are as follows:

1) Get it registered, completely standard, in the Netherlands
2) Get the TPS and throtte bodies setup at MV dealer, i think somewhere overhere on the Forum the right adjustments are described
3) Install the MV Corse exhaust
4) Buy a Microtec M226 and install
5) Dyno setup at a rolling road that knows MV's and Microtec
6) Enjoy the bike for many miles :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congratulations on your new bike. Looks really nice, and will look and sound better with the Corse exhaust. Is that the full system or just the silencers. You'll probably have to invest in a race ECU or the Microtec to keep it running smoothly.
Working on our Brutale's is almost as much fun as riding them! (not really, but MV's are a pleasure to work on)
Keep us posted on how you get on with it. :brutale:

Dave.
Dave, the exhaust parts say:

-MV Agusta A8491
-MV Agusta A8492
-LaFranconi on one of them
-Header: MV Agusta 99343 and 99344

Don't know if it's the Ti or Inox variant, maybe someone can see on the below piccies.

What was the price when new for this complete exhaust system?

·
Registered
654 Posts
I'm not sure of the new price, but as it's the official MV Corse system, it's bloody expensive!
I'm open to being corrected here, but I'm pretty sure it is the stainless steel (inox) system.It won't be the first time that I've been wrong though - according to my girlfriend!!

Dave.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Hmmmm... The midpipe looks titanium to me. The headers inox and the mufflers I am not sure... Probably inox too...

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
5,572 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Administrator
18,859 Posts
Inox.....kit for Euro3 bike (o2 sensor lead cap for wire harness)...needs the "kit" ECU....or a microtech from X-Bikes!!!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I'm not the brightest crayon in the box.....but I can read.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts