MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been in love with the MV Agusta ever since I first laid eyes on one in the magazines way back when they were launched in 1998. I was keen on a 312R or a 312RR, but I decided that the Ago is what I actually wanted and thanks to this forum, I finally found one

:f4:

I cant thank you enough Doug (DBC) for the beautiful bike. You're an absolute gentleman and it was an absolute pleasure dealing with you!! Drinks on me whenever you're in town :)

Thank you Stephen (Almeriman) for all the information and support !! Wouldn't have known half the things I know about the Ago if it wasn't for you

Thank you Nick (J_Spec) for the leads on Ago's for sale.

Obirgado Rui (Ruilosa) for your pm's and support !

Thank you Blake ( Veltro 1) for your help and I'm sorry that there's one less Ago in the USA now :)... I promise to look after her

A big thank you also to Italia, Sagerider, JimboF4 for all your help when I was initially on the look out for a 312 and to Wnehme and Chrisbanks00 for the shipping information !!

And last but not the least, a special thanks to each one of the members here. I haven't seen a friendlier and more knowledgeable forum :yo:

The bike is #94 of 300 and now for some pictures:

Just before dispatch :

Some good crating by Shipmybike.com...

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
You finally found one! Congrats and enjoy your new love. Also, fix that weird angle of the exhaust. What's going on there?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice. Hope you enjoy.
thanks you R1Andrew

One of the nicest MVs ever. Enjoy it and have fun
G'day. thanks very much

You finally found one! Congrats and enjoy your new love. Also, fix that weird angle of the exhaust. What's going on there?
Thanks J. Is the fixture wrong? what should it look like? *goes off to google some images*

Well done man, enjoy.
congrats have fun with her!:f4:
Thank you very much

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
K9......it appears in your rear photo that the exhaust is favoring the left by just a little bit. I think that's what Nick is referring to.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Randy

Any tips on how to get it straight? My clumsy hands and hammer always seem to wreck something other than whats being fixed

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Thanks Randy

Any tips on how to get it straight? My clumsy hands and hammer always seem to wreck something other than whats being fixed
Not even sure I'm right on my observation. Am I? If so, I'd suggest loosening the various connectors and having at it with a very soft rubber hammer.

All that being said, I'm as qualified to give you advice on brain surgery as I am on arcane MV technical matters, so beware! :)

I may be deficient on technical matters,but I do know a good looking motorcycle when I see one, and I can most assuredly confirm that your AGO is very near the top of the food chain on motorcycle beauty. I hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Yay! Woohoo! Congrats! Beautiful!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not even sure I'm right on my observation. Am I? If so, I'd suggest loosening the various connectors and having at it with a very soft rubber hammer.

All that being said, I'm as qualified to give you advice on brain surgery as I am on arcane MV technical matters, so beware! :)

I may be deficient on technical matters,but I do know a good looking motorcycle when I see one, and I can most assuredly confirm that your AGO is very near the top of the food chain on motorcycle beauty. I hope you enjoy it.
Thanks very much for the advice. Will give it a go.

Thank you so much for the compliment ! I think the Ago is absolutely gorgeous too :mouthwate

It is a beauty!...., health to enjoy it.
Brian.
Thank you Brian

Yay! Woohoo! Congrats! Beautiful!
Thanks Fox !

Top shelf !!

I have spent many hours just staring. Sad to say. Lolol

Cheers bud.

Thank you Hwood... I'm in love too and the mrs isn't pleased... :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts