MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
Been lurking here for about 6 months but am finally able to introduce myself proper. I have just got back from and operational tour of the middle east and found my new Brutale 1090RR sitting in the driveway. :)

I live in Brisbane Australia out near Mt Glorious. I know there are a few guys on the forum who will be familiar with it. The photo was taken outside the Samford Pub. The other bike is my wife's z1000 one of the best Jap nakeds getting around at the moment.

cheers
Rob

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
G'day

welcome and "Miles of Smiles"

·
Vendor
5,371 Posts
Welcome to the forum,hope to catch up,you live in a great spot with Mt Glorious at your back door.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Guys.

Just got back from first decent ride. Unfortunately still running in the engine so lots of short shifting. Still managed to get it over in the twisties which was a hoot. Really happy with it so far. Can't wait for that first service and then let it off the leash.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Welcome Rob - no doubt you're familiar with the regular folks here but it's great to have you aboard. ...and importantly, welcome home.

Cheers

·
Registered
639 Posts
Nice bike, great color scheme !

Have fun :brutale:

Cheers,
Joost

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Hi Rob ,I think you met tony and I at the servo ages ago,1078 and a 1090,what a great choice ,just love your color scheme,will have to catch up sometime ,when you run her in.:brutale::mouthwate

cheers eddy
ps:the z is a great bike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts