MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is my bike I have just bought. Hope you like it. How can you tell which model it is. I work in Saudi and only got delivered friday to my home in UK. It is a UK bike so cant wait to get home and see it so upto now I aint seen it locked in my garage. But how can you tell the exact model? is it an MV Agusta 750 S or S1 it is a 2000 model so any help appreciated. Will the exact model be on the Log book? Was the large MV Agusta that sometimes have on the side fairing an optional extra?

This bike has only done 5000 miles so not bad i think for the price i paid

Attachments

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome to forum

Its a F4 750 S,same bike & year as mine and looking very standard which is good thing.

I think the large MV logo on side was "optional" , either MV used them all up or they where used to cover up slight blemishes in fairing causes by the rubbers on the frame trying to escape through the fairing. My has the large logos on the side.

Enjoy it

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Welcome and congratulation to Your bike.
I can't tell from the side view if it is a 2000 or 2001 F4.
The differences are marginally but quite hidden.
You can find a summary of the differences in my F4 registry.
On the later models You will find the twin radiator, for an example, which the early bikes didn't had.
But earlier F4 got upgraded to the twin rad as I did with mine.
And no the large MV logos You see on some photos where never ever used by MV Agusta and are always applied by the owners.
So now get out of this shit hole and go home to see Your new machine.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome! Great looking bike for a 14 year old!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Welcome, and congrats for that precious red devil. Your going to fall for her in a way you can´t imagine! Just wait for it ... :popcorn: :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts