MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for you Alvin..... So here I am, trying to get some good pics. It's crowded, leaves changing, nice views, damn people everywhere.

Frickin' cold up there too! anyway.....

:2up:

:finger: :cussing:

FINALLY!

:naughty: :king: :naughty:

The kids love it up there!

:yo: :drummer:

giddyup.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Compare with this past April.... :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Nah, :laughing: that's not snow Colin, it's icing sugar!! :penguin:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Those are utterly beautiful pictures. would it be possible to get the ones without people in highest resolution?
Those are candidates for the calender!

Regards

Johnnie

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Johnnie said:
Those are utterly beautiful pictures. would it be possible to get the ones without people in highest resolution?
Those are candidates for the calender!

Regards

Johnnie
There is an idea!!

MVAgusta.net calender featuring members' bikes ... :yo: :) :naughty: :naughty:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
admin said:
Very nice!! :drummer:

High res request to album!!

OK....sent..... now over to you, Alvin....

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
odonata said:
There is an idea!!

MVAgusta.net calender featuring members' bikes ... :yo: :) :naughty: :naughty:

+ 1 Ben, :smoking: I think a calender with shots of members bikes, even with members on their bikes would be great, but we can't expect Alvin to do everything. :hand: There are some very creative guys (and gals) on this site when it come to this kind of thing, would anyone like to take up the challenge? :hitit: I think there would be a good take up for a 2007 MVAgusta.net calender, I'll take 2. :moped: :moped:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Great photos, and calander would be top idea...maybe competition to publish best photo to get into the top 12 neded?

·
Registered
756 Posts
agusta01 said:
Great photos, and calander would be top idea...maybe competition to publish best photo to get into the top 12 neded?
+1...the voting makes it interesting.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Great Shot!
That is what I was talking about in my Thread about an annular Calender. I'm glad that peoples pic up this Idea again. I researched a little in the meanwhile and I made my own Calender for the coming Year. Because I felt, except three Guys, was no interest. But a Calender would require only a few things:
- Somebody has might a connection to an offset printing company ?
- May even to a Company working on Advertising, hence print media etc.
- Other than that, there are Offset Printing Companies worldwide offering just this Service. Prices of course get lower as more Pieces will be printed.
- I found pricing ranges, for just 100 pieces, between 25 and 15 Bucks a Piece
- We would need high Resolution Pictures of Course.
- Somebody must pre pay the hole Story. Sorry I can't do this.
- But a Sponsor like E-Moto could do this. They could even sell this Product online to a wider Range of customers.
- How about our Racers ? Like Luca they could sell this might even with their Signature at their Race Events in their merchandise.
Good luck with getting this together, if I can help I will do. And I would be one of the first Buyers.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cool! Calendars would rock. I'd totally swing twenty bucks for one. or more.

OK, few steps:

1) emoto: whaddya think for a calendar? know any printers?
2) Alvin: Can we setup some thread to contribute shots? then do voting for the top twelve by a poll?

3) hmm. i'm sure there is something else to do. everyone else, cruise the galleries and find faves??

giddyup.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Brilliant idea, would love an MV calendar. Could we somehow have a Poll and be able to vote for our fav pics, top twelve make it on to the calendar......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts