MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i finally sold my R1 and found a 2002 F4750 with only 2,000 miles on it. The bike is in mint condition and im getting it for about 11,000 just wondering what your take is on it. i have a friend that owns a 312r and a f41000r and says that i will never look at bikes the same again and i will be hooked. Anyways just wanted to say im part of the family now.

Sam

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks i can't wait for it to show up its already been lowered one inch i hope thats not going to mess up the handling of the bike.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Welcome to the Club ! Good choice and your buddy is right, the motorcycle world will be never them same anymore. You are hooked to motorcycle art now. I lowered my first F4 also about an inch and I was pretty happy with it. So enjoy it !

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
lowered? hell no! fix that shit, it's low enough to the ground. have the suspension set-up by a pro and you'll love the bike when it's used for it's intended purpose: going fast as hell and handling like a dream! congrats on the purchase. i suggest a nice exhaust cause the 750 SCREAMS!

and your friends are right, you won't look at bikes the same. you are in God's country now.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
The 750 might seem a bit slow after the R1 but the handling and feedback (overall riding satisfaction) will more than make up for that...messing with the geometry unless you're a pro is not a good idea, just make sure it is set up properly for you (sag etc) and you won't look back.

Congrats and welcome.

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
Sam, welcome to the forum

only thing you need now is a badge saying "MV owner" on it - (this will let others know why you will always have a constant GRIN on your face)

enjoy the bike, and enjoy smiling each time you walk in the garage to take it out

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I came to MV from Jap 4 cylinders and via 2 cylinder italians, I love my MV it is as fast and reliable as a 750 GSXR and as well made and beautiful as a 916 or mille hope you enjoy your bike.

I think you should change the ride height back to standard because mine already bottoms out at several circuits without being lowered. And surely you can't believe it is so ugly it needs improving??

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok guys sorry i have a fix no more 750 i bought my friends bike from fast by ferracci 2007 f4 1000r red and silver with i think 2900 miles. i figure if i spend all this money on the bike i might as well go all out and i got a 2 year warranty so that sold the bike i cant wait to get it here

1 - 20 of 39 Posts