MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It took 5 months the last 2 waiting for a quick shifter. tired of waiting i took it without. The beauty arrived 4pm 5 min later i had an ticket over 35 Euro and i was lucky with that. i was so hot to take a ride i decided to turn it on the street and the great sound woke up two policemen which were not happy to see me riding without helmet and registration.
but one of them was a biker too and so i escaped with this 35.

45 min later i started the first tour and this 50km confirmed everything what is written here. This bike is nothing you need. Riding compared to my BMW RT 1200 is forcing you to use muscles i would never have needed on the BMW.
As i said nobady needs this bike but when you hear the sound and when you got a glimp of what the engine can do after the first 1000km you know.

You dont need this bike but You love it.(except of the throttel reaction)

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on the new bike, the more images I see of the F3 the more I want one.

jimboF4

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
when i went through a small village i tried to stay between 50 and 60 in the second gear. even when i only changed the accelerator throttle marginal it felt like stop and go time to time.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Congratulations!! More pics would be great.

(A quick question: Would you have the dimensions of the wooden crate that is was shipped in? I am preparing my shipping documentation, cheers.)

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Congradulations, on your purchase of one of most beautiful Motorcycles ever to come off an assembly line.

PS im jelous, being 6ft4 270lbs I cannot fit comfortably onto any 600cc sportbike. if I could The MV F675 would be in my garage also.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
will make an sunday morning ride then more pics and reactions.
went to our local Ducati dealer because my wife wanted to check how quick her Diavel costumising makes progres.
I spoke with the owner about the problems below 4000rpm when i checked out the new Pagniale.
He told me the Pagniale has the same problem with the throttle valve. when the rpm are low the engine dont know what you planing next more or less gas therefor it moves like an wild mustang from time to time.
nice to hear a bike what cost twice as much has the same problems and some parts of it look really cheap

·
Registered
27 Posts
Frankly said, the Panigale is a very beautiful bike. But i think there is something coming! I owned almost every Ducati Superbike
up to the 1098 and there it went wrong for me. Allways had the feeling the frame couldn't match the power.
Sold it for a 848 and that was spot on. Best Ducati i ever had. I've got a feeling the Panigale will be too much for a twin.
They designed the bike with all the knowledge from their Desmosedici, which Rossi sacked vertically ;-)
All these new gizmo's that it has do not get me warm. Like i said, it is beautiful but there stops my interest!
The Motociclismo group test allready showed that it is not the Superbike of the moment. The Beemer S1000RR
and the Aprilia RSV Factory still are! But now it's time for me for something else.

No more twins for me (after 18 years i've had it)
I'm getting me a F3, but not this summer. At the start of 2013 it's the first thing i will do.
Putting down the money for a black F3! By that time all the problems (if there are any except the fueling) will be gone.

Really looking forward of wringing the neck of that triple supersport! :yo:
It really is the most beautiful bike that came out this year (for me personally). And for that price it is almost to good to be true....

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
3°C and some snow showers stops the planed 200km trip maybe a short round in the afternoon.
sometimes it is bad to live in an mountain area.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts