MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, its been a long 2 weeks of trying to work out all the bugs in my purchase of my 96 mile 02 f4. I got it yesterday!!! :drummer: All I can say is that I love this thing! I took it on a nice little 2 mile ride through my neighborhood. The seat is hard and the clip ons are low but oh well... I can t wait until I get plates in a day or so so I can really go out and ride this thing!!! I'll put up pics later on !!! :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have lots of pics to show!!!! The guy even had the side of the crate the bike came in!!!!! :smoking:

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
NOMOEVO said:
I have lots of pics to show!!!! The guy even had the side of the crate the bike came in!!!!! :smoking:
Then what are you waiting for.... :stickpoke

Anyway........ how are you dealing with your ride height "problem"?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MV-999R said:
Then what are you waiting for.... :stickpoke

Anyway........ how are you dealing with your ride height "problem"?
I cant post pics till I get home from work :( The ride height thing is what it is. I lowered the rear as much as possible and it is better. If I need more, I'm going to have a custom bracket made. I do have to lower the front a little. Any suggestions on that?

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
NOMOEVO said:
I cant post pics till I get home from work :( The ride height thing is what it is. I lowered the rear as much as possible and it is better. If I need more, I'm going to have a custom bracket made. I do have to lower the front a little. Any suggestions on that?
Just try to get used to it.

Suggestions, like what??
I think you should lower the front at least as much as you have lowered the rear, but perhaps you can lower the front a bit more.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
suggestions from which point to lower it? I was going to do it yesterday ...then I got all confused on which bolts to turn and then I said, "ok, you've had the bike an hour, dont muck it all up " :laughing:

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Well, i guess the only way to lower the front is by lowering the triple trees, i.e. raising the shocks through the triple trees.
But if you're not sure about it, i think it's better for you to let your deal do it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MV-999R said:
Well, i guess the only way to lower the front is by lowering the triple trees, i.e. raising the shocks through the triple trees.
But if you're not sure about it, i think it's better for you to let your deal do it.
:laughing: I know what to do...its just that there are a lot of bolts! :laughing: I'm going to have the oil changed so, i'll let them lower it there!

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
NOMOEVO said:
:laughing: I know what to do...its just that there are a lot of bolts! :laughing: I'm going to have the oil changed so, i'll let them lower it there!
The what suggestions were you expecting?? :flickoff:

:laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MV-999R said:
The what suggestions were you expecting?? :flickoff:

:laughing: :laughing:
I dont know? :eek:nthecan: What color neon should i get? :laughing: :laughing: Just kidding!!! :laughing:

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
NOMOEVO said:
I dont know? :eek:nthecan: What color neon should i get? :laughing: :laughing: Just kidding!!! :laughing:
:eek: Neon??? :later:

Please send the MV back to the dealer and buy a Slowzuky or something :bash:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MV-999R said:
:eek: Neon??? :later:

Please send the MV back to the dealer and buy a Slowzuky or something :bash:
no neon? fine then i'm going to run a straight pipe with no silencer. :king:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts