MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Brutie was delivered today and i was finally able to ride it :brutale:
What can i say?
I LOVE how it looks :smoking: and it's certainly nice to seat straight on a bike for a change, but i'm still getting used to the riding position. :brutale:
As for the engine, i do feel it's a lot less powerful than my F4 but it's more than enough for what i want from it.
Forgot to take pics :wtf:, but it's just a regular new pearl white 910R :yo::yo:
Anyway i'm happy with it. :)

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Obrigado Hans :smoking:

Btw did your's came with an extra open exhaust and decat or did you had to buy them? Is your's an euro 2 or 3?

·
Registered
76 Posts
CONGRATS! and there is nothing "regular" about a new pearl white 910R!! I know i have no regrets moving to the Brutale from the F4. My body thanks me every ride!!! :highclap:

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Obrigado John :)

Thanks Alremc. It's my first non sport bike ever (and it's been some years now...) and yes it feels more relaxed :conveyer:
I didn't gave up on the F4, but it's nice to have something less radical.

·
Premium Member
2,575 Posts
Absolutely well done !!

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well done my friend Tiago.
Thank you Dave and cruiser. :brutale:
I tell you Dave.... have you ever rode a Brutie? :naughty:

Guys i'm really, really well impressed and just having so much fun with it.
The joy of getting out just to ride is back. In fact i went for a small ride after dinner tonight just for the sake of it and i had FUN!!
Why the hell didn't i got a Brutale sooner? :wtf:

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Thank you Dave and cruiser. :brutale:
I tell you Dave.... have you ever rode a Brutie? :naughty:

Guys i'm really, really well impressed and just having so much fun with it.
The joy of getting out just to ride is back. In fact i went for a small ride after dinner tonight just for the sake of it and i had FUN!!
Why the hell didn't i got a Brutale sooner? :wtf:
Yes, I've ridden a Brutale 910! I'm much more of a man for the experience too. My testicles are now an average of 22% larger - the right one 27% and leftie is 17% larger, don't ask me why (pending ambient temperature).
It's crazy riding a bike that essentially stops (from the riders perspective) at the top of the instrument cluster - most unusual for an F4 weenie.
I liked it.
Dave.

·
Premium Member
2,575 Posts
LOL - that is exactly what riding a Brute is all about !!! - the absolute Joy of riding. Now I know the F4 guys can be fairly opinionated :) .....but having the best of both worlds in your garage is fantastic.

·
Registered
14,574 Posts
why?

my 910R is the most fun bike i've ever had.......period

there is a glitch in the fueling that makes it a pita in parking lots.....
when i solve that :naughty:

i've had and ridden a lot of crazy bikes, when i lived in Switzerland, you could put the workshop license plate in your leathers and take the endurance racing bikes out.....legally.....well sort of :naughty::naughty:
no mirrors, horn or mufflers.....kind of helped that Herr Egli had been Schweitzer Meister in the open class for a few years LOLOL

i owned 2 Yamaha OW-31s and used to ride them on the street..... the local cops used to have a sense of humor......150+ in a 25mph zone:naughty:

i will always have a Brutale, i will never sell my '04 Aprilia RSVR, the KTM Duke ll is out of here when i finish it
i could give a shit about the R1150GS, its just to haul stuff around!
when the F4 is done i'll let you know:naughty:

i hate driving cages......have one, its my garage door lock, last driven in '93.....fun to drive, 3,215 lbs, 4 spd, 460 cuin, ~530 ftlb torque

:f4::brutale:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Congrautlations - I almost bought a Brutale 750 2 days ago - an immaculate example (in Wagga) going really cheap (by our standards) on Ebay. Anyhow I forgot to look again before closing & got outbid by $100 & it sold. :eek:

Enjoy your ride :yo:

·
Registered
988 Posts
:hitit: Big congrats Tiago :brutale:

Rob, sorry to hear you missed that little Brutale 750S. I kind of had an eye on it as well. Your right, a lot of bike for such little money. It's the same as the one I sold :bawling:

I miss my little Brutale :violin: One will grace my garage again :yo: one day.......

BTW, Having an F4 also, it would be handy to pilfer parts from one to other when needed :jsm:

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone. :) After all these bikes.... i feel like a kid again.

Lol, incredible! You bet cruiser, i'm fooking in love with the bike.
Rode it to the office today, of course :naughty:

Yeah Dave unsual feeling at first, but FUN! And you know.... my balls grew bigger too. My wife is impressed :laughing:

Rob, i hope i don't have to canibalise any of them :jsm: :stickpoke
Anyway, besides the 312R i have two F4 R's so lots of parts around :conveyer:

MVista, get one! I just regret i didn't do it sooner.

I hear you knurl, sure it's fun! And i too have bikes that i don't ever plan to sell, unless i'm forced to of course. :heart:

With all this excitment i forgot to take pics again :wtf:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Did you get the optional pipe and slippers with the Brute Tiago?:stickpoke Only joking mate, congratulations on the new addition to the stable.:drummer:

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Did you get the optional pipe and slippers with the Brute Tiago?:stickpoke Only joking mate, congratulations on the new addition to the stable.:drummer:
:stickpoke No, never heard there was a optional pipe? :wtf: :laughing:

Thanks John! :yo:
BTW maybe if you had a Brutale you would put more miles on your MV :stickpoke:stickpoke lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts