MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after about two years lurking on here I finally made the juamp and sold my RC51. Picked up an 06 910s this morning. Not registered so while I drove it home, I didn't want to push my luck. Spent all day detailing it. I think were gonna have fun together.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Looks fantastic !
Let us all know how it goes...

Cheers
Matt

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The arrow will require ear plugs enjoy the rides.
I'm coming off an RC51 with a Hindle racing exhaust - the arrow sounds like a kitten comparatively.

I cannot wait to go for a nice long ride on this bike.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Congrats on your brutie!
Looks like a nice beast...
Keep us posted on how you go with her once she's registered and you're enjoying racking up some miles.

·
Premium Member
2,563 Posts
Well done and congratulations

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Nice! I love the red frame!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks to everyone. Riding to work tomorrow-I'm stoked! Next weekend we'll do a 200-300 mile rip through the NH twisties.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Congrats! I fell in love with the Brutale when i saw my first one in this exact color combo. I took too long to make a decision to buy it, it sold and I later bought my America.

·
Registered
786 Posts
I ordered a black over red too, but I paid peanuts for my Bike so it was basically 'you will get whatever colour we can get hold of new'

I ended up with the regular red over black. By the way out of all the different brutes out there, good choice on the 910S:mouthwate

(dare I say it looks a little prettier then a 910R - black forks, skinny black wheels:green:) and it will waste the 750 if you are lazily riding around in top gear a lot like I do.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok, three days in - two commutes to work an two 1 hr rips around the area: it has a slight stalling issue but it seems to be related to when the fan kicks on and I'm in traffic. Anyway it starts right up eveytime so whatever - i'll try the iridium plug fix in a couple weeks (found some on line for $8.50 a piece). Ive got a PCIII with a custom map so I don't think it a fueling issue- but I am willing to live with it because I love this bike. Got it up to 103 (7k on the tach) man that thing howls, and in the twisties its a lot of fun. I will say that the suspension seems a bit harsh for the street but I will reset to the soft settings in the manual before this weekend long rip.

All things aside about the stalling - at speed this bike does not skip a beat = and when I get off and look at it-boy its pretty.

·
Registered
786 Posts
I will reset to the soft settings in the manual before this weekend long rip.
Stay on the stiff settings for a couple of weeks more. Then go soft.

I did the same as you and went right on back to the stiffer settings again. Im not sure about the rear shock, but for the forks I find the stiffer settings are awesome.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts