MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the crappy pics. I tore down the original detached garage over a year ago and put an attached garage on the house, would've liked to have made it bigger but the property and massive hill back of the house limited me. The garage was finished over a year ago but been agonizing over flooring. Finally settled on www.racedeck.com Installataion was easy and straightforward and did in about 5 hours (including the rubber baseboards.

I do wish I'd have done the tire changing area in black or graphite tile as it gets kinda dirty changing tire.

Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My wife parks her prius on the right side, I can fit three bikes tho even with the lift. BUT I wish I could talk her out of parking in there! ;)

Chris

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Very nice, great tool cabinet too! I'm about to renovate my garage for the bikes. I'll post pics when complete.

·
Registered
7,701 Posts
Very nice. I think we have the same work bench. Would love to have a lift and the cabinet like you.

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
What a super sano play pen. I eat up the red and white tiles. If that were my floor it'd make me want to get going every time I walked in.
Nice!

P.S. Leave the friggin' Prius out side.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What a super sano play pen. I eat up the red and white tiles. If that were my floor it'd make me want to get going every time I walked in.
Nice!

P.S. Leave the friggin' Prius out side.
If only my wife would let me!! ;)

Chris

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Nice garage Chris:)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Geeez Chris......a Prius? Not that you'd ever listened to any advice from me, but please don't ever again tell anyone you own a Prius......

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Geeez Chris......a Prius? Not that you'd ever listened to any advice from me, but please don't ever again tell anyone you own a Prius......
Actually it's my wife's prius (making excuses now....... ;) ) I've got a good ol boy ford ranger (4cyl)

Mini fridge is in the works as is a small flat screen tv over the compressor.

Go Speedracer GO!!!!!!!! :)

Chris

1 - 20 of 22 Posts