MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im picking up a cherry, MSO 02 750 end of week. Its bone stock and comes with all the factory goodies. Ive had my eye on these since I worked at a Cagiva dealer in 03. This wiil be my 1st bike outside of the big 4. By last was a 02 954RR which I loved but was stolen.

Anyway, just wanted to indroduce myself and say hi. Any and all tips welcome for a new MV owner :mouthwate

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
Im picking up a cherry, MSO 02 750 end of week. Its bone stock and comes with all the factory goodies. Ive had my eye on these since I worked at a Cagiva dealer in 03. This wiil be my 1st bike outside of the big 4. By last was a 02 954RR which I loved but was stolen.

Anyway, just wanted to indroduce myself and say hi. Any and all tips welcome for a new MV owner :mouthwate
Welcome Mike and congrates on the purchase:drummer:. The F4 750's are brilliant bike so be sure to post up pics when you got her.

Al

·
Registered
1,157 Posts

Welcome Mike. I've only just swapped to an MV from one of the big 4 like you. Def the right decision :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I'm sure you'll enjoy it, just get out there and ride it! Welcome to the site BTW.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Congrats! Good decision. Welcome and enjoy, but beware of Paddy. And Murphy... :f4: :f4: :f4:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Welcome :yo:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts

Congratulations, Welcome & my tip is Enjoy Her:mouthwate, Love Her:mouthwate & Ride Her HARD:mouthwate - err...we still talking about motorbikes??? :jsm: :laughing:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts