MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those that missed my other thread I picked up an F4 1000 1+1 just over a week ago and as I misplaced the battery charger for my camera a friend took a few casual snaps at his place but not all were transfered from his pc as he didn't disconnect the hardware properly... :cussing: it'll be ok... :rolleyes:

anyway here's the ones that were useable... :)

Admin...I've been waiting and I'm wearing my saftey goggles :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Congrats on the bike, good choice in wheels IMO.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
very nice!!!

congrats, I am very happy for you. I still remember your earlier thread about certain blemishes? but that is a bad bad reflection :cussing: :laughing: . I was fooled too... :laughing:

now go out and ride! :)

Rockethouse said:
For those that missed my other thread I picked up an F4 1000 1+1 just over a week ago and as I misplaced the battery charger for my camera a friend took a few casual snaps at his place but not all were transfered from his pc as he didn't disconnect the hardware properly... :cussing: it'll be ok... :rolleyes:

anyway here's the ones that were useable... :)

Admin...I've been waiting and I'm wearing my saftey goggles :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Very very nice Rockethouse. I see it is obvious you love yours a s much as I love mine... these bikes just have a soul all of there own! :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Those wheels look the bizz Rockethouse, nice one mate. :)

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Cool! Have fun with it.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks to everyone who has posted. :)
Got to take a few more pics...nothing special, bad lighting, flash and a questionable photographer :shocker: but I'll take some better ones soon for the album.

The garage same as before belongs to a friend of mine...I was going to take some pics of his bikes as well but I ran out of time.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts