MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents!!! and Ladies of course!!!

Case closed!!! I am now an owner of a brand new 06 Brutale 910!!!

I must say, that I am very susprised and pleased on how the dealership handled the issue. They stood up for me and handled the issue to my complete satisfaction... and I ended up with a 910.

Avi and Bret of goldcoast-motorsports.com, if you are reading this...THANK YOU!! for your hard work and patience. Shit happenes...but those guys delivered!! They received approval from Agusta this morning and my new bike was uncrated and ready within few hours.

MV AGUSTA... I guess you do stand behind your product and I am very happy to be your customer!! Great Bike and Great service!!!!

Riding the 910 and how it compares with 750.
1. 910 is a lot more buzzier... and more brutal.
2. 750 was much easier to ride with much smother throttle response.
3. 910 feels much hotter then 750, but does not heat up as 750... weird..
4. if you think that 910 does not need steering dumper then you are very brave or ..... (dont use the power available to you)
5. POWER is AWESOME!!!! wheelies during break in anyone???!?!?! just kidding
6. Where the hell is engine braking???? there is none.....very strange feeling.
7. 750 steers faster and feels lighter. but geometry change will fix that!
8. Whatta crappy mirrors...even worse then 750.
9. oh man.. I am just so happy to have Brutale in my garage!!!

Sorry for the long post and I will have pictures soon!

Thank you all for your support!!!

·
Registered
645 Posts
SWEEEEEEET! Glad to hear your dealer is a stand up guy! Its nice to know which dealers work with you and which ones dont. Congrats on the 910.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Great News :guitarist , now how can I make my 750 leak? Dealer "OH, you bought it in May 2004? and you want us to do what???? :laughing:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
CONGRATS on your NEW new Brutale. Great to hear of great dealerships. I guess they`ll be around for a long long time with service like that.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have bought two bikes from those Gold Coast guys including my 910R. Nicest
guys I have ever dealt with in the last twenty years of buying bikes.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Sounds like a great bike dealer for sure. Congrats on your new bike. 750 or 910 both are great bikes...I'd take either one for sure.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
So :popcorn: What color is it?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RED!!! YEAH BABY YEAH!!

here is another interesting moment...

VIN numbers on my bike end in 666

So I got Devils Brutale!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
KS9MM,
Congradulations! It's alway nice to here positive feed back from members with good relationships and experience with their dealers. This is the kind of circle of support one remembers and appreciates in this exclusive MV family. From the Manufactuer, to the Dealer, to the Customer who then becomes a Member of this forum. :friday:

·
Registered
593 Posts
congrats mate. i enjoy having my front end skim the surface on accel.... it's fun.. :) yea i think a damper would be in order... mirror change is a must....... you'll get much better gas mileage now too.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Congradulations Constantine! I hope you enjoy the bike. That was to be my 910 (666), but I changed my mind on the color last minute. Gold Coast have really went above and beyond in this case, and with myself, more than a few times. Great set of people over there. Do you see what I was trying to point out earlier about the differences of the two bikes?

·
Registered
261 Posts
curi0usmind said:
Congradulations Constantine! I hope you enjoy the bike. That was to be my 910 (666), but I changed my mind on the color last minute. Gold Coast have really went above and beyond in this case, and with myself, more than a few times. Great set of people over there. Do you see what I was trying to point out earlier about the differences of the two bikes?
Sounds like you got a great deal after all the heartache with the initial bike. BTW, what was so terribly wrong with the earlier bikes's motor that MV felt compelled to give you a new bike? You mentioned issues with seals and something with one of the cylinders. I was curious what the final analysis was. Of course, you got a new 910 and that is all in the past. BTW, did you get the red/black or the red/silver. Both are great colors. Well, they all are really. I had a had time choosing between the red/black and the red/silver. Congrats on such a favorable transaction, credit to you and MV as well.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lorenzotx said:
Sounds like you got a great deal after all the heartache with the initial bike. BTW, what was so terribly wrong with the earlier bikes's motor that MV felt compelled to give you a new bike? You mentioned issues with seals and something with one of the cylinders. I was curious what the final analysis was. Of course, you got a new 910 and that is all in the past. BTW, did you get the red/black or the red/silver. Both are great colors. Well, they all are really. I had a had time choosing between the red/black and the red/silver. Congrats on such a favorable transaction, credit to you and MV as well.

Motor started to smoke on the original bike. and I told Agusta that I am not comfortable with the bike, even if they would fix it. Really, i can't comfortably ride the bike half expecting it to dump oil on my rear wheel....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sooo, altough you have limited riding on both. help me decide: I rode the 750 around the dealer's block and could see that if you're rev it enough it would be fun. He says that 50% of people prefer the 910. (He has them also). Do you (secretely wish you had a new 750?). I am looking at a $1000 difference so money is not really the point. Bigger it not better all the time (I used to have a R1...and now a 749). BTW the dealer told me all 910 for 2007 will be $18K and spec'edlike the R.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
snellen said:
Sooo, altough you have limited riding on both. help me decide: I rode the 750 around the dealer's block and could see that if you're rev it enough it would be fun. He says that 50% of people prefer the 910. (He has them also). Do you (secretely wish you had a new 750?). I am looking at a $1000 difference so money is not really the point. Bigger it not better all the time (I used to have a R1...and now a 749). BTW the dealer told me all 910 for 2007 will be $18K and spec'edlike the R.

it's not that simple man!!!

750 is smoother but needs high rpm. (i think powerwise it's more like 600 not 750) 910 has Brutal power!!! but virates more in my opinion.
750 has better(smoother) throttle response out of the box then 910.

I used to have 600, 750, 1000 and 1000 V twin and I ended up with 600, because I like to work for speed....

910 will spoil you!! power is everywhere... but you better be a good rider if you want to be able to push 910 to the limits...

as a street bike for short rides, I think 910 with some work is a better option.
see my other posts, I am on the shopping spree already..

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts