MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the final part of the full MV Corse race system for my 990RLE yesterday. I already had the pipes, so this was the headers and mid-pipe. The stock headers and mid-pipe are 1 piece on this bike, and are 6.8kg.. the replacement bits are just 2.6kg :)

Gosh its loud tho, going to have to put the DB killers in >:)

Only thing left todo is remove the cables from the exhaust butterfly valve (have to remove the tank to get a this?) and put the belly pan back on. SOOOOO much nicer.

Simon

Attachments

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Snuck home at lunch time, removed the exhaust valve cables and re-fitted the bellypan. One of the side effects of installing the arrow headers is that i have much more clearance between the sides of the bellypan and the headers!

Needed to put the DB killers in tho - I was told there would be 0% chance of me getting a Warrant of Fitness with them in and to be fair it was way to loud for round town riding :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
With the baffles in there is still plenty of noise, but not so much that you get overly noticed around town, unless you rev it a bit ;-)

·
Registered
178 Posts
post some noise!..we want to hear the mv agusta sing!
I would like to buy something like this for my dragster rr, it looks clean and gets rid of some ballast...

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Hey guys, i dont know how to embed an iframe in the new forum software (or even if its doable), but this link will get you to a facebook video of the exhaust without the DB killers in:

Quick video with DB Killers Out

Note: you dont need to be logged in to bookface watch the video

1 - 8 of 8 Posts