MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, as most of you know, i got my f4 from badboy77. here are some pics of the mods ive dont to it, and some pics of me and my friends sunday (todays) ride through the rock store and latigo canyon.

mods ive done are

8000K HID headlight (and no its not installed under the rear cowl, its in the front, and not even pro italia was able to tell i had a hid installed its totally hidden)

REAL Alcantara Suede rider and passenger seats with MV logo stiched on the rider seat (upholstery done by me)

Powder coated the exhaust tips and the rearset brackets blue

Aluminum fairing mesh kit (molded out of a flat sheet of aluminum mesh square by me, and powder coated at home by me, hey, lol i dont like others doing mods on my bike, i like to do it myself, i have all the tools, you know???)

the pics are in my album under NEW BIKE MODS folder, too high res to post here. please let me know what you guys think

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Great pics and awesome bike, congrats. :smoking: :smoking: :f4:

And i also especially like the first pic of your registry :naughty: :D

BTW tell us more about your HID headlight installation :popcorn:

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx guys, much aprecieted. i will take pics of where i hide the hid ballast later on and post it. but i hid it on the right side of the bike, in the front, behind the radiator. ill post pics soon.

·
Registered
92 Posts
That's HOT! Attention to detail, particularly with the blue mesh, blue rear sets, blue pipes and blue headlight really set the bike apart! Job well done! :yo:

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DesmoHugh said:
That's HOT! Attention to detail, particularly with the blue mesh, blue rear sets, blue pipes and blue headlight really set the bike apart! Job well done! :yo:
thank you guys, really means alot, if any of you are in the so cal area i would be more than happy to help you out with any projects for your bikes.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Okay, I see you already have a carbon hugger but have you considered one of these from eMoto? If you like it, I suppose you could sell your carbon fiber hugger to help offset the costs of the painted one - or you could just paint your carbon fiber silver/blue.

With Carbon; or

with silver finish:

And for the front:

Here's a link to their site:
http://www.emotouk.com/mvagusta.htm

and you may need this currency converter:
http://www.xe.com/ucc/

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
good idea, but i already have the carbon rear hugger/chain guard, so im going to paint my fender and rear hugger to look exactley like that. thanx for the idea. ill post pics when im done.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Yeah, it would be cheaper and probably lighter. Maybe you could leave some carbon fiber exposed (like between the silver and blue lines) :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Looks great!!! Paint the rear hugger same as the Emoto version. I painted over my carbon fiber parts. I personally dont like the carbon fiber look as it just looks black. You can only see the carbon fiber weave up close, so whats the point. Paint looks far better. I need help with my HID!!!!! I think the bulb blew again. It seems as only my luck.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Man, Ive GOT to say that blue suede seat is totally awesome. Im trying to buy a silver/blue F4, and if I do I would like you to do that for me please!! I would love that!

Thanks, and I love your bike!

John

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
NFLPATS: i would be more than happy to help with your hid problem, contact me, and bring me your bike, and ill do it for you. i never have a problem with mine, it works like a charm, and yes i will paint over the carbon, i already have the parts off the bike, im going to get the paint color mached tomorrow. pm me if u lost my phone number.

jwm2k3: thank you for the kind words, contact me when you are ready, to do your bike mods.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts