MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its on again and how quickly time goes by :jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm: Sunday November 17th at the Carlton Piazza; I am also organising a dinner for MV owners (and Pete, dare I say Ducatiesti!!!) for the Saturday evening with a lot of fun, prizes and special guests; please post your interest and we can start the ball rolling :wtf::wtf::wtf::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
:jsm: i will be in sydney for the "bike expo" :f4:
When where what?

Send me a message Dino, we'll see if we can arrange something:) By coincidence, we'll be having lunch with my brother & sister in law at The Little Snail at Pyrmont (nice French Restaurant right near the exhibition centre) Sunday 17th & then heading to the bike expo - I think the rest of that weekend is pretty free at this stage - so let me know.

Cheers
Rob

·
Registered
83 Posts
Me an da boyz is goin fridy....not so many biker types gettin in da way

Hopefully plenty to look at....I'm leavin da credit card at home...not that that would stop me if I got really desperate.!!!

Last mgp race this weekend....could be interesting!!!
Marky boy has to finish 4th or better to win the championship.
cheers

·
Registered
220 Posts
When where what?

(nice French Restaurant right near the exhibition centre)

Cheers
Rob
Hi Rob

In France, we would said, in reading what you write, that it is a pléonasme (pleonasm), that is, enfoncer des portes ouvertes (push open doors) ...

A restaurant Français is always nice ! :D :D :D

Xavier

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Its on again and how quickly time goes by :jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm: Sunday November 17th at the Carlton Piazza; I am also organising a dinner for MV owners (and Pete, dare I say Ducatiesti!!!) for the Saturday evening with a lot of fun, prizes and special guests; please post your interest and we can start the ball rolling :wtf::wtf::wtf::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:
Be there Sunday mate, but can't do the Sat dinner.
Ducatisti…not really I love both:) . I did this yesterday so I'm a swinging lover:yo:

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sounds interesting. On a side note, whats required to have our bikes on display? Just turn up? I've tried Google but info is sketchy.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Hi Rob

In France, we would said, in reading what you write, that it is a pléonasme (pleonasm), that is, enfoncer des portes ouvertes (push open doors) ...

A restaurant Français is always nice ! :D :D :D

Xavier
Hello Xavier!

:laughing: I see 'nice' is not needed in front of French Restaurant - a tautology :laughing:

This is true - My wife's aunty is from near Lyon a magnificent small town called La tour Du Pin - & HOW she cooks!!!!!! :mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate I was there 2 weeks & returned home 3 kilos heavier!!! Imagine if I stayed there 6 months :jsm: :laughing:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hello Xavier!

:laughing: I see 'nice' is not needed in front of French Restaurant - a tautology :laughing:

This is true - My wife's aunty is from near Lyon a magnificent small town called La tour Du Pin - & HOW she cooks!!!!!! :mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate I was there 2 weeks & returned home 3 kilos heavier!!! Imagine if I stayed there 6 months :jsm: :laughing:

I'm not even surprised by the greedy pleasure that you had had :D

By cons for weight gain, I'm surprised ??? :laughing:

Lyon is next to La Tour du Pin

And at the Lyon's station, there is a restaurant called La Tour du Pin, rightly ...

At your next visit with your wife's aunty, tell her. She must surely know this typical Lyon restaurant

It is part of the excellent addresses where you will discover a typical kitchen and a unique atmosphere 0032.gif

Xavier

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
I'm not even surprised by the greedy pleasure that you had had

By cons for weight gain, I'm surprised ???

Lyon is next to La Tour du Pin

And at the Lyon's station, there is a restaurant called La Tour du Pin, rightly ...

At your next visit with your wife's aunty, tell her. She must surely know this typical Lyon restaurant

It is part of the excellent addresses where you will discover a typical kitchen and a unique atmosphere View attachment 95153

Xavier

I must keep this in mind but I do not think our Aunty will allow us to go a restaurant when HER kitchen is available :laughing: I really do love French cuisine, I like to cook, many French dishes, I make beef bourguignon, Coq au vin, French opinion soup - my signature dish is Bouillabaisse with my own rouille & ailoli served on crusty bread in the plate :)

We hare heading to Thailand in January but we expect to be in Spain, Italy, France around October so maybe I should start my diet now :eek:

I am not sure what any of this has to do with this thread or motorcycles but I know I am feeling hungry now :laughing:

Salut
Rob

·
Registered
220 Posts
I must keep this in mind but I do not think our Aunty will allow us to go a restaurant when HER kitchen is available :laughing: I really do love French cuisine, I like to cook, many French dishes, I make beef bourguignon, Coq au vin, French opinion soup - my signature dish is Bouillabaisse with my own rouille & ailoli served on crusty bread in the plate :)

We hare heading to Thailand in January but we expect to be in Spain, Italy, France around October so maybe I should start my diet now :eek:

I am not sure what any of this has to do with this thread or motorcycles but I know I am feeling hungry now :laughing:

Salut
Rob

De la Bouillabaisse ??? Respect !

Any of this have to do with this thread or bikes : the PLEASURE

Xavier

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Rob :jsm: no Portugal in the menu ? :cry:
Rui, my favourite chicken in the world is Portuguese flat chicken (made spicy as hell) done over hot coals on the barbecue :mouthwate This is something that I also do. I like bacalhau as well in fact very much - in Sydney we a Portuguese quarter in Petersham - this is where I go for the best bacalhau dishes - my favourite restaurant in that area is the Madeira Grill.

I have never been to Portugal I really want to visit that Country - it WILL happen, maybe even next year ;)

De la Bouillabaisse ??? Respect !

Any of this have to do with this thread or bikes : the PLEASURE

Xavier
Thank you Sir, if you come to Australia I shall make it for you & then you can write an international review :jsm: Indeed PLEASURE is the common thread, well thought out Xavier :yo:

Also the classic section is a little quite these days so we may as well turn it into a cooking show :laughing:

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I've got a lunch on Saturday ,might be able to make dinner. Let us know details J

·
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
A, we are short on troops for dinner at this stage; last call to everyone in Melbourne if you are interested in coming along; please let me know ASAP then I can organise the restaurant (A, will let you know) on another note, had visitors today :jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm: Cam McDonald testing the RR for MT Magazine; story will feature in the Jan edition:f4::f4::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 63 Posts