MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi

For owners of Italian bikes who reside in Melbourne, Australia

Next Sunday, 12 November, is the Festival of Italian Motorcycles held in the forecourt of the Melbourne Museum (between the Museum and the Exhibition Buildings). The Festival starts at 10.00 am through to about 1.00 pm with bikes arriving from 9.00. As well as a chance to catch up with MV owners it is also an opportunity to view both old and new models of other Italian marques. It would be great to have a large turnout of MV Agustas.

See you next Sunday.

Russ

·
Registered
507 Posts
havent forgotton was thinking about meeting in port melboutne have a chat and ride in together. All the M.V. arriving at once would be cool! :moped: :smoking:

v

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Meeting up at Port Melb sounds good to me.
Looking at the forcast, could get rain/showers. But with Melb weather who knows.And at the moment the bike sounds like its running on 3cyl. Taking it to the shop next week. :ahhh:

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi

Grissini on Beach Rd opposite the Port Melbourne Life Saving Club/Lagoon Pier. It's the tall silvery apartment building and you can park on the footpath. Opens from 8.00. Departure time of 9.30 ?

I'll be on the 125 GTLs, with camera in hand and having breakfast

cheers

Russ

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I trust you guys will be coming back with plenty of photos to post on the site for the rest of us. :stickpoke :stickpoke

1 - 7 of 7 Posts