MV Agusta Forum banner

Would youi like to buy a FBF/REV'IT! Team Replica Suit?

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,

Eraldo Ferracci and I are discussing the idea of producing a "Replica" FBF/REV'IT! 1 piece racing suit for sale in limited quantities. It would be the same suit that Luca and Matt wear, but due to some TM restrictions would have FBF and REV'IT! logos, but no MV logo (better when you wear it on your second bike). Same color combo as the team, and also maybe in silver/black. Price would be around $1,500. Would you buy one? What color option would you like to see?

Cheers,
Jordan

Director of Sales and Marketing
REV'IT! USA
www.revit.eu

·
Registered
315 Posts
I would like to also see a replica shirt that the pit crew wore for the daytona races. Im sure those would be great sellers.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Bagder278 said:
Hey Guys,

Eraldo Ferracci and I are discussing the idea of producing a "Replica" FBF/REV'IT! 1 piece racing suit for sale in limited quantities. It would be the same suit that Luca and Matt wear, but due to some TM restrictions would have FBF and REV'IT! logos, but no MV logo (better when you wear it on your second bike). Same color combo as the team, and also maybe in silver/black. Price would be around $1,500. Would you buy one? What color option would you like to see?

Cheers,
Jordan

Director of Sales and Marketing
REV'IT! USA
www.revit.eu

I'd have to check out the quality of the suit before I spent $1500 on it. I for one am not looking for "racer boy" apparel, so I don't need a racer's replica suit. Done right though I might consider it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I designed the shirts for the pit crew and the "FBF MV Shield" so i'll pass along the idea of getting them made, maybe even t-shirts that look like the pit shirts?

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Yeah, some FBF Team Merchandise would be cool. I do not believe that the Leathers will be a best seller. But the Crew Shirt or a Crew T-Shirt would be just that what I was thinking about, after I saw the Pictures from Daytona. Really cool Stuff.

·
Registered
499 Posts
but: not "beefy-T" or Hanes crap. high grade soft thick cotton is a must, with a modern collar and cuff design.

check out MV's shirts as an example of what to do... not knock offs but a real MV Agusta brand t-shirt from Italy.

i don't mind spending $50 on a high end shirt, but would never spend $20 on crap. think VonDutch, Lisa Kline, Diesel, etc.

crew polos would be cool, but again i beg you: don't just silk screen some crap polo... find nice high end stuff and then design around that, with high end features (i.e. something embroidered on the shoulder/sleeve etc)...

Ducati's Xerox polos are $100 plus, and worth it.

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
I would be all over a button-up paddock or crew shirt!! i have been after one of those since before i bought the bike. Anyway to sport MV stuff off the track is always nice!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts