MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Try to buy it...... see what happens!!!!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Be very careful if you have ordered this as I have copied some of the disclaimer and you may have committed to purchase this item. See below.

CHANGE IN PRICE: All prices are subject to change without notice. In the event of a change in price, the prices applicable shall be those in effect on the date of shipment, rather than those in effect upon date of acceptance of the order.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Aussie MV said:
Be very careful if you have ordered this as I have copied some of the disclaimer and you may have committed to purchase this item. See below.

CHANGE IN PRICE: All prices are subject to change without notice. In the event of a change in price, the prices applicable shall be those in effect on the date of shipment, rather than those in effect upon date of acceptance of the order.

I made payment through paypal. they can't charge it without me.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
So was it a typo or......bargain of the century??? :stir:

·
Registered
673 Posts
They can (and probably will) change the price on you, but they can't change the price AND THEN force you to buy it.

·
Registered
479 Posts
There are whole websites dedicated to finding things like that. For example, airlines actually normally stick to their price if you book.

FBF being what they are, I'm sure they'll send you guys an e-mail to piss off shortly.

If any of you are lawyers (as it isn't worth paying one) I wonder what kind of precedent there is around this?

·
Registered
304 Posts
cryptyk said:
They can (and probably will) change the price on you, but they can't change the price AND THEN force you to buy it.
there is no way they can force us to buy it. NO WAY.

Legally, we can't make them sell it for $2 either. So, this is just for fun, really..

it will be even more fun, if they actually send them over and at some later date realize the mistake.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Since you talk about FBF.
Tryed to order some items from them earlier (some Brutale clothes ++). Didn't hear a thing from them (no Email back regarding payment/my order). Sent them 2 emails, asking if they would be able to make a delivery to Norway - still no answer... So, I'll try somewhere else then...

·
Registered
668 Posts
luvtolean said:
There are whole websites dedicated to finding things like that. For example, airlines actually normally stick to their price if you book.

FBF being what they are, I'm sure they'll send you guys an e-mail to piss off shortly.

If any of you are lawyers (as it isn't worth paying one) I wonder what kind of precedent there is around this?
Not a lawyer, but my background is running eCommerce sites. Generally any reputable business would adhere to the BBB Online's Code of Biz Practices. In it are outlined common conducts around the sale of items stating that all representations should be accurate to the best of the store's knowledge and that a customer should have the right to review and cancel any transaction....That said, no biz can force you to commit to a transaction where the price could substantially increase because of a mistake on their part. If all else fails, you simply sic the CC company on them by disputing the charge. :bandit:

Oh and Remi - good to know. I ordered a Brutale shirt from them over a week ago and haven't heard a thing. Good to know that I won't ever see it. Thanks FBF. :2up:

·
Registered
422 Posts
burgesscb said:
Oh and Remi - good to know. I ordered a Brutale shirt from them over a week ago and haven't heard a thing. Good to know that I won't ever see it. Thanks FBF. :2up:

Do a search on FBF on this board and you'll get all sorts of interesting views and experiences :)

I personally have never bought anything from them.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Amer said:
Do a search on FBF on this board and you'll get all sorts of interesting views and experiences :)

I personally have never bought anything from them.
OK, to be fair, I emailed FBF yesterday and got a very prompt reply from Allan. He's out, but said he would check on my order once he returned. He mentioned that Italy was on holiday in august. OK, so FBF drop ships (doesn't hold the inventory and relies on the mfger or distributor to ship directly once an order comes in) on some items? I know it's only a shirt, but wouldn't it make sense to keep some in stock???

1 - 19 of 19 Posts