MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ferracci carbon fiber pipes for a 312.

Anybody with a 312 that installed the Ferracci carbon fiber pipes on their bike? How does it sound and is the fit and finish very good? Performance? Did you do the full system? I've heard that I need the full system but it seems that the pipes come off right by the swing arm.

Thanks!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think the carbon fiber pipes will reduce some of the heat given off under the passanger seat. my 312 is a 1 + 1.

·
Registered
520 Posts
DM1 said:
Anybody with a 312 that installed the Ferracci carbon fiber pipes on their bike? How does it sound and is the fit and finish very good? Performance? Did you do the full system? I've heard that I need the full system but it seems that the pipes come off right by the swing arm.

Thanks!
I would go for the whole system, as its the only way you will get rid of the cat on the 312 which itself is pretty restrictive. Ferracci have a fantastic racing reputation, but aside from that I do not know much about their MV parts. I'm sure they will be quality items. Their web site seems to show a four pipe arrangement, but they may also do a two pipe system which will give you another couple of bhp if as good as the arrow eqivalent two pipe sys. All subjective.
Myself, would stick to Arrow.
My F4R returns toimorrow with Titanium link, RG3 and race ECU. Praying it will be dry so I can try it out properly!
Tont

·
Registered
25 Posts
i have a 2005 f41000 with fbf carbon slip-on and mid-pipe,they look awesome and sound even better.the bike made 163 hp stock and now makes 172 with above and power commander.

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
from what I can tell the FBF cans are made by arrow and labled FBF.... a friend has the carbon cans from FBF and we put ours side-by-side, I couldn't tell a difference besides the stickers.... even the end caps had the same little design on them

·
Registered
25 Posts
Djester said:
from what I can tell the FBF cans are made by arrow and labled FBF.... a friend has the carbon cans from FBF and we put ours side-by-side, I couldn't tell a difference besides the stickers.... even the end caps had the same little design on them
they're actually made by sil-moto

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
iccarrefF41000 said:
they're actually made by sil-moto
it depends on if you're talking about the 2 pipe or the 4 pipe.

2 pipe is made by Arrow, 4 pipe is made by Sil-moto.

:stickpoke

·
Registered
7,699 Posts
Does Sil make a ti 4 pipe system for FBF? I see there carbon ones for $996 and would like a set of Ti ones if they are not twice the price.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I use the Ti One......Yeah, they r LOUD AS!!
R1andrew said:
Does Sil make a ti 4 pipe system for FBF? I see there carbon ones for $996 and would like a set of Ti ones if they are not twice the price.

·
Registered
103 Posts
i have heard as well that ferracci farms out most of there products meaning they dont make many parts just put there name on other brands. that being said they wouldnt put there name on a subpar part.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts