MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, has anybody found a good, small fender eliminator kit.
IKYK9, has a really nice one, but i can seem to find anything like it anywhere.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Make your own. Save a ton of money. Evoluzione one is great for the F4, but for the Brutale, they coulda done a better job.

wtf...$90 for that? They utilized 1 hole out of 3 available, and charged a premium. The metal is pretty wack too. If there was a CNC piece that utilized all 3 holes, I wouldn't have cared about paying $90. But pretty much, you pay $90 for a .20 cent long bolt.

There were some members on here who made thier own with $5 worth of materials and it looks better IMO.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi , could any one please post a couple of pictures of the " custom tag holder" so i can do the same for my Brutale.

Thanks a lot,

Ludo

·
Registered
2,291 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
airfuel said:
What about lights for the plates? Could get a ticket.

LED's from autozone, a whopping $3.99 for 3 individual lights.

This took me 30 minutes, its a piece of plate aluminum available at any hardware store. I drilled 3 small holes for the lights in the undertail cowl and wired them directly to the rear running light.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Cops in NY and CT have been busting balls and most likely will give you a ticket for that if they feel like being jerks. :jerkoff:

They'll tell you plate has to be near vertical near the rear of the bike and clearly visible. They have even been know to give out $90 tickets for "bent" plates.

Seems mostly the young squids get the poor treatment.

·
Registered
822 Posts
airfuel said:
Cops in NY and CT have been busting balls and most likely will give you a ticket for that if they feel like being jerks. :jerkoff:

They'll tell you plate has to be near vertical near the rear of the bike and clearly visible. They have even been know to give out $90 tickets for "bent" plates.

Seems mostly the young squids get the poor treatment.

Yeah, I know its illegal, but i'll take my chances.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts