MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a high quality fender eliminator for a U.S. plate. E-moto has several. Wondering if anyone can recommend one over another? Price not really an issue. Just looking for a clean look with good craftmanship.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats the one I was interested in however I don't like the piece that hangs down. Does the U.S. version eliminate that?

·
Registered
571 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey; Casoli have a simple but effective one, try their UK web site. I have one on order due to come mid April

tribbo

·
Registered
71 Posts
I made my own last weekend. I recently bought a integrated rear tailassembly from emoto, removed the turn signals and plate bracket, modifyed the euro style plate bracket with a chop saw to make a piece to mount the plate underneath the fender up by the suspension. Then I just bent the plate a little so it wouldn't hit the wheel.
It looks PIMP and only took me a couple of hours. Then I went and jumped some railroad tracks a few times and couldn't make it rub, score. I will try to post some pics next week. Oh and motovations bracket is 70 bucks, for a little piece of metal thats higher than giraffe puss. When I post the pics check them out and build your own.

PILLAR

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
I bought one for my Brutale from Evoluzione. It is very well made and quite trick I think.

CAG

1 - 13 of 13 Posts