MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be picking up my bike (F3 800) probably sometime next week. My plan is to purchase an integrated tail light (doubles as brake light and turn signals) from Designcorse.com.

But I'm having the hardest time finding a proper plate mount and light that will work the way I want it to. See, I want the license plate bracket to be recessed into the wheel well very very far. Not out on the tip of the tail like you see most of the fender eliminators for the F3's are designed.

I want it minimal, only showing the license plate (no bracket seen), with a little light to shine on it to illuminate the plate.

The entire point is to clean up the tail completely. Imagine having absolutely no fender with turn signals on your bike, like a race bike. That's the look I am going for. Just the legal route. :)

So, I've searched and searched, and the only tail tidy kits I come across labeled for the F3's are all on the tip of the tail (I assume this is because normally you would place your turn signals on it also, and would want that easily seen). Also, nearly all of them still have a huge bracket. While yes, a lot of them are very nice, especially the carbon fiber one I saw on this forum, it's not what I'm going for.

I'm hoping I can order something designed for another bike, and "make it work" somehow. I figured I'd ask you guys for your advice on this if you can. I appreciate any help you can provide. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, exactly like that. I tried posting a picture for reference, and the "manage attachments" button would not work. Probably my post count is too low.

Already ahead of you on that one. :) I emailed them yesterday evening explaining my situation, and asking them for advice.

But thank you, still.

I've thought of using a generic one, or just use one for another model, like the one you posted there. I'm just not sure if there's a place to custom mount the bracket or not, since my F3 isn't here yet. I've been looking at pics, but still I can't really tell.

·
Super Moderator
22,045 Posts
Vhayne, if you are using IE as your browser, you will have to switch to Compatibility Mode for some features of the forum to function. Otherwise switch to Google Chrome or Firefox.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts