MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fellow 910's Moto Corse 990 underway.........now with more pics........

Our first in the country, it certainly dont look like a DIY garage job, but it just took couple hours to strip everything down. Some pics for those who like skeletons. We're lucky to have a local shop that can do this right. Its projected to be 160hp!! Hmmmmmmm, i really dont need all that power.....

and while in the shop, we have the most extensively modified 999 in the land :

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hi JohnSK6 us more when project approaches - would love to hear sound and hear about power.
:cool:

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
What kind of radial brake adapter is that- it looks like it's attached to the standard fork dropouts?

·
Registered
822 Posts
160hp? What else are you doing to the bike to pick up 35 to 40 extra hp? Thats a tall order from an 80cc increase in displacement.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea, i laughed at that radial mount when i 1st saw it, but owner said it really work much better than the stock nissins, plus its much cheaper than a "real" radial mount, so whatever works i guess.

fazer6 said:
What kind of radial brake adapter is that- it looks like it's attached to the standard fork dropouts?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats what Motor Corse promises, plus this will also have the single outlet MC full exhaust which is bling bling.

Some Guy said:
160hp? What else are you doing to the bike to pick up 35 to 40 extra hp? Thats a tall order from an 80cc increase in displacement.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
johnsk6 said:
yea, i laughed at that radial mount when i 1st saw it, but owner said it really work much better than the stock nissins, plus its much cheaper than a "real" radial mount, so whatever works i guess.
It's really counter-inuitive and more 'bling' than functional. Radial works better because the way the forces react 'radially' rather than perpendicular to to axle; This one works the same as stock, just with brembo calipers.

·
Registered
822 Posts
johnsk6 said:
thats what Motor Corse promises, plus this will also have the single outlet MC full exhaust which is bling bling.
wow, i didnt know they were claiming such an improvement

1 - 12 of 12 Posts