MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Yes, my wife & I went to the party. As always Mr Ferracci did a first class job with both food and atmosphere. We saw both riders & the race bike; my wife loved the new Vespa
Fender Light/Faro baro. Sorry - we forgot to take photos but did have a few laughs with Mr Ferrracci & salesman Vince...we had a great time!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Greg,
Poor Luca was confined to a wheelchair, but had at least two lovely ladies making sure his plate was always full. I didn't get a chance to chat him up about the new race bike, but it certainly was inspiring to see the bike and the rider together preparing for what might be a very exciting season. All of the local n'er do wells were out and about on various Guzzis, Ducs and the like. I'm lucky I live near Ferracci given the gear and expertise on hand as well as being able to sit on and oogle the entire Italian lineage on display.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey guys was there also and send some pics of some interesting cakes and watermelons that were there. Hope they will be posted soon, Yes Luca and Matt were both there chatting to anyone who cared, they really are quite nice .

·
Job Hunting
62 Posts
Hey Guys,
I was up at the party. I had a great time getting to meet all the MV lovers. I got to talk a fair bit and I think that everyone is really pumped up for the 07' season. A bunch of people said that they didnt watch AMA racing but they will be this year. Im am gald that Luca and I have so much support.

I did take some pictures and will get them posted ASAP. I have to get the camera from my dad.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
DAMMIT!!! i was in philly this weekend AND i had my camera. i even had some downtime with nothing to do. just no internet. if i would have known i would have gone there FOR SURE!! :cussing:

·
Job Hunting
62 Posts
Alright Guys here are some pics of the FBF party.... :yo:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts