MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i trailored my bike alllllllll the way up to NAW for a major maintenance....BTW...the mech...Skip is very good! Anyway thy had a new F4-1000 on the showroom floor with the FBF carbon fiber exhaust on it. It was very clean looking i must admit. I had viewd them on the FBF website but the pics did no justice so i wrote them off. But now seeing them they look great. my question is; has anyone installed them? If so, have you actually noticed or dyno'd and found performance gains? How do they sound?

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
I have installed them along with a new midpipe and first of all they are actually "sil motor" pipes and they are fantastic. the sound they produce would make you love them even more. When it comes to the performance side of things i have those pipes, a midpipe and an air filter and from my stock dyno run i gained 23 hbp after a custom PC map was done. Great pipes i would highly recommend them if you dont mind loud pipes. :koolaid:

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm running them as well.. I like the sound and the omission of the cat is a bonus also via the Midpipe.. Green Eggs- tell me about your custom map- Is it a new Eprom, or what? Wanna burn me a copy? - :naughty: :naughty:

TIA-
Coleman,

·
Registered
184 Posts
I also just peeled the FBF stickers off and run them Sans Logo.. those Sitckers were gay.. (as is FBF)

-Coleman.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Greeneggs&ham said:
I have installed them along with a new midpipe and first of all they are actually "sil motor" pipes and they are fantastic. the sound they produce would make you love them even more. When it comes to the performance side of things i have those pipes, a midpipe and an air filter and from my stock dyno run i gained 23 hbp after a custom PC map was done. Great pipes i would highly recommend them if you dont mind loud pipes. :koolaid:
well i definitely need to catch up to you then so i can hear them....did you use a different EPROM or install a PC? What is load? like D&D (hope not! or say a Yosh?) BTW, thanks for all of the replys

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
^^^^:laughing:

and solo, yeah the best thing would be to catch up with chris for a ride. then you can see/hear them first hand. they sure drowned out my RG3's, but i've blown out some packing by now, so mine sounds a little nicer. but give him a shout...trust me he's down for a ride with other MV's!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Can someone post a link to those exhausts?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Thank you, chief.

:)

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
i've seen the new arrows for the R/Senna on xman's bike. i think ferracci has slapped their decal on them. they are the 2 pipes out the back. it's not bad looking and it is the pipe of choice it seems for the race teams.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^those look like the Akroprovic cans that are on the 06 ZX-10 to me....they look good but not as good as the organ pipe look to me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts