MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
before i bought these i looked all over to find pic of these and i couldn't find any and i seen other people asking about them so i'll post mine

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they sound different, not like any jap bike i ever heard, they sound great, haven't opened them up yet still breaking the bike in below 6,000 rpm yet, gave me goose bumps when i first started it up with them on, it had a rough idle at first and sounded mean.. made me :mouthwate

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I love that rough idle, sounds really mean when you start them up and makes heads turn.

I have had mine two years now and on every trip into town or when I leave it parked people stop and oggle and chase me to ask questions etc. LOL

Theres only about 5 on this island of 500 000 people, but it seems the tourists are the ones that do most of the looking etc.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
39 Posts
heres a couple of pics of mine (not very good ),did yours arrive as shiny as that,because mine certainly didnt:).
They are bloody loud,which is what i was after.
Ive just come from a ducati with termis and it didnt feel right being so quiet,not obnoxious enough:laughing:

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i haven't seen any in my area in the past couple years. its cold here now so not to many people are out. Got alot of people looking when i trailered it home after i bought it.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
i took a few hours and polished them up, i always wear ear plugs when i ride so the loudness doesn't bother me. they say loud pipes saves lifes. i was gonna buy carbon but i thought it would be to much black, they look good on red or the white

·
Registered
94 Posts
mrdon003 said:
i took a few hours and polished them up, i always wear eye plugs when i ride so the loudness doesn't bother me. they say loud pipes saves lifes. i was gonna buy carbon but i thought it would be to much black, they look good on red or the white
Eye plugs? What are those? Are they like swim goggles blacked out? Do they make it tough to ride? You must be like a Ninja riding with eye plugs! :stickpoke :laughing:

Pipes look great!

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
You will love those pipes, once you are able to run without rev restrictions you will ride around in a lower gear just to hear them sing. I have had mine for 2+ years and could see going back to anything else. Good looking bike!

Attachments

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Thanks, i had them ceramic coated from the headers all the way to the mufflers. These things have such a great sound!! :f4:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts