MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The only engine or exhaust modification I have made to my Brutale 910 is an Arrow midpipe. Will buying and installing the Stage 1 FBF Eprom Chip help performance or EFI on my bike with only that modification? I would appreciate any insight. By the way, my bike runs very rich as I get about 27 mpg and black soot gathers around exhaust outlets. I do not care about mpg, I just think the eprom chip may help smooth out the bike a little and add minor power/torque. For $99 it seems like it might be worth it. Thanks again.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hey man, dont feel bad. My bike is rich rich richyrich. BAD! James C and I tried to lean it out with no luck. I have always put faith in high performance ecu's but I am not so sure anymore. I am guessing if the throttles were adjusted with the air bleeders locked down first than that might be some help. As for fbf, not so sure. Honestly, a 13 to 1 engine needs to run rich in my book so that might explain it. during winter months maybe lean it out some but in the heat the extra gas cools everything down. this is my only guess to why 910's run so rich

1 - 2 of 2 Posts