MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Your spelling is still bad Mark, it's model BTW :stickpoke I suppose it's the F40 for me, I always liked them. :smoking:

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Since I was 7 years old I've had a major hankering for a Lotus Esprit. I keep checking prices, and older models are very affordable if I were to give up the bikes, but I fear I'd spend more money keeping that on the road than I would an MV and a Ducati put together.

Si

·
Registered
503 Posts
1967 Alfa Romeo Duetto Spider (boat tail). Actually it's impossible for me to pin down one fav, but this is definitely one of them.

·
Registered
756 Posts
anucci said:
I would have to name two:
I love the Aston Martin Vanquish and Ferrari F430.

I actually like the new V8 the best...absolutely stunning. Convertible version out fairly soon. I may end up with the poor man's version - the upcoming 3 Series hardtop/convert. New coupe is great

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
car.....BMW M5

for pulling a bike.....VW Tourag V10 TDI....just test drove one the other day...spool up the turbos, slip your foot off the brake and it literally "leaps" out of the hole.

·
Registered
798 Posts
MVorBMW said:
I actually like the new V8 the best...absolutely stunning. Convertible version out fairly soon. I may end up with the poor man's version - the upcoming 3 Series hardtop/convert. New coupe is great
Yep, the new coupe is fantastic. I have been contemplating selling my MB C55, buy the new Mazdaspeed 3, and then buy the K1200S with the freed up funds. I just don't think I have it in me to ditch the MB. It is the perfect car for me. Plus, there are now rumours of a 4 door M3 again. If that happens, I am all over it.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Aston Martin! the V8 is on the shopping list!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
lewdog998 said:
for pulling a bike.....VW Tourag V10 TDI.....
We have about 38k towing out of 59k or so on our V8, sadly the TDI didn't come out until a year after we got ours. Absolutly incredible tow machine. We've towed with all sorts of huge american diesel, gas, full size truck, SUV and nothing handles it's capacity so well I promise you! You barely know the car is back there on a braked trailer - can you imagine that in an american pickup/suv? The air suspension is incredible for towing.

Typical trip to the ozarks:

Dropping off a car for my brother in FL
[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Modern cars are tools for me at the moment so I want them to work all the time and be cheap to run. I like some excitement and my Audi S4 does that at the moment.

My dream car is a 1963 Corvette split window coupe.

I do love the modern offerings from Ferarri though!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Lotus Elise or Exige (Elise is better looking.....).

1 - 20 of 68 Posts