MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
owner had it moded before turning a wheel. 980cc engine and every detail is moded, from the suede seats to the screws, and its not done yet.
Today i was offered to ride it, but too chickened so i didn't take it out. Im afraid i wont like my perfectly good 910 after that. Restraint is a virtue i need to follow thru.

Then of course, the owner just had to install numerous super bright LEDs and po-po lights on this $50k project to keep the haters happy!! :yo: :

And the new MV watch JeanRichard's launch party is on the 18th!! :

·
Registered
604 Posts
Nice! What is done to it?

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Looks great ... so far I can see cylinder mod, painted mirrors, modded seat, Ti exhaust, frame buttons, frame sliders, steering damper, Ferrari sticker (?), bar ends, and a CF bit or 2. Needs to dump reflective stickers on the tail, though ... (or is it painted?) ....

Oh, and I really like the toolboxes!

·
Registered
922 Posts
The stunning thing is that it hasn't got (ugly) carbon wheels yet. Not that the marsies are any better looking. Good job it's a one off, because it's just not worthy...give me a tamburini original any day, particularly if it's the red frame and glossy black. The 980 cc has some sex appeal though. But hey, thanks for the pix.

·
Registered
33 Posts
no i have ridden the Brutale and don't get me wrong the power is enough for me (for now)... but there are ALWAYS other people out there in yearn of more I mean looks how many freaking Turbo hayabusa's there are or any turbo'd liter bikes...

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
wannaMV said:
no i have ridden the Brutale and don't get me wrong the power is enough for me (for now)... but there are ALWAYS other people out there in yearn of more I mean looks how many freaking Turbo hayabusa's there are or any turbo'd liter bikes...
I guess it's that in addition to phenomenally exhillerating power characteristics, MV's are endowed with other-worldy handling--somehting a turbo'd drag racer would have little need of or regard for.

·
Registered
33 Posts
fazer6 said:
I guess it's that in addition to phenomenally exhillerating power characteristics, MV's are endowed with other-worldy handling--somehting a turbo'd drag racer would have little need of or regard for.
I couldn't agree more, My first post on this board was talking about how incurably amazed I was by my first ride with a Brutale, and it's handling ability was the MOST impressive for me. so 1 things, it doesnt have to be just a "drag racer" who would turbo a bike. there's Turbo and supercharged Monsters! monsters are everything but a drag bike.

But anyways whatever. I was just sthinking... maybe ill be the first =P

·
Registered
735 Posts
hmmm I'm surprised he didn't take the 910 graphics off if he's got a big bore 980cc going on. I haven't seen a white w/anything but a black tail. My verdict is still deliberating on the mixed colors on the tail.

·
Registered
572 Posts
yeah, you spend that much cash on 70 more ccs, I'd figure a bit of paint wouldn't be too much to shell out to get the number caught up.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
yeah, but you can surprise all those average Joe's putting around on their 910 cc's.... hehe.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
TokyoLunch said:
yeah, but you can surprise all those average Joe's putting around on their 910 cc's.... hehe.
Colin: Shame on you! We'd like to think that there aren't any 'Average Joes' riding any MV.....:)

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bike's not done yet, but every piece is painted different than stock. Different tastes for everyone, but mechanically this is the most powerful, best braking, best suspended brute....................., until the "italia" version on the other side of the garage gets done......

danstoppable said:
yeah, you spend that much cash on 70 more ccs, I'd figure a bit of paint wouldn't be too much to shell out to get the number caught up.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Randarosa said:
Colin: Shame on you! We'd like to think that there aren't any 'Average Joes' riding any MV.....:)

indeed, good sir. I have failed and am ashamed of myself. 'Tis not the elitist attitude that I have grown fond of at all! I must go now to sit on the conservatory balcony and throw stale crumpets on the commoners.....

:king:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
And what happens when a bigger badder Brutale comes out?

I guess when you have money to blow... who needs Kleenex? :)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
TokyoLunch said:
indeed, good sir. I have failed and am ashamed of myself. 'Tis not the elitist attitude that I have grown fond of at all! I must go now to sit on the conservatory balcony and throw stale crumpets on the commoners.....

:king:

What, and let them eat cake? :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts