MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There have been a number of complaints in the forum regarding FBF's customer support. I certainly can't speak to those complaints, but I thought I'd add the very positive experience I just had with them to the data base.

I ordered some RG3 slip-ons, EPROM, and a mid-pipe for my F4 last Wednesday (11/22), and received them today (11/28). Everything was as I ordered, and the price was certainly right. The FBF parts representative (initials were ABL) who handled my order was courteous and knowledgable.

Joe

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
So who are you REALLY working for :stickpoke :laughing:

Be sure to get us some video / sound clips for the rest of us to enjoy :)

FBF problems of course are not widespread (i'm sure). Everyone has his/her own unique experiences. Glad yours went well.

·
Registered
102 Posts
jcmaxwell said:
There have been a number of complaints in the forum regarding FBF's customer support. I certainly can't speak to those complaints, but I thought I'd add the very positive experience I just had with them to the data base.

I ordered some RG3 slip-ons, EPROM, and a mid-pipe for my F4 last Wednesday (11/22), and received them today (11/28). Everything was as I ordered, and the price was certainly right. The FBF parts representative (initials were ABL) who handled my order was courteous and knowledgable.

Joe
They really are a good bunch of guys. Ferracci himself is a huge wealth of information and knowledge regarding these bikes (look what he's done with the F4 in such a short time). From sales to service and now parts, they do a good job. I know who "ABL" is and talk with him fairly often. You're correct, he's courteous and gets things done. Ferracci has made some effective changes and I think the existing staff is the best he's had in quite a while. No, I don't work for him but have no problem giving credit when/where it's due. Come to think of it, I have no problem handing him my hard-earned money either!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I visited their shop last September.

I visited the shop last September and the guys were great. I visited with the sales guys and was able to get a pic with Eraldo - got the t-shirt, etc. They make some nice stuff and have a nice selection of MV apparel.

Attachments

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
good to hear . i still dont think my chic has been able to resolve her problems with them , but to be fair i dont ask ,an she seems to have stoped sharing , so knowing her im assuming nothings changed .

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Logos,

Be honest...Allan told your girlfriend to up size to XXL everything and still the stuff didn't fit, and the MV shirt pocket design is not his issue, AND he has communicated and tried to satisfy the original order.

Lets give credit where it is due, especially in a niche public forum where the word IS powerful. It is tough for ALL of these online businesses as some guesswork is involved in filling orders.

Peter

·
Registered
299 Posts
Earlier this year I purchased a bike from Fast By Ferracci. Since I have been back
serveral times to puchase parts for the MV & my wifes Vespa.Vince,Allen & Mr
Ferraci have been great-helpful/gracious. I've sent over several friends who
have also enjoy their experience as well.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
I've ordered a fair number of things from them and have always been happy. I ring them up, make sure what I want is in stock while I wait then appreciate my email confirmation. I hope the recent changes continue to improve their business and some of those with problems in the past can regain their trust :)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
spankee said:
i also had a great experience with them for my first service on my 750 brutale.
everyone was extremely accomodating, (i have a crazy schedule working 6 days a week) so i took a day off, rode down first thing in the morning, and they were able to do it while i waited patiently :) they did a quick dyno on it, and even set the suspension up for me. Hoak also handled the warranty issue with my seat cover bubbling up and i was able to have it replaced on the spot as well. :)

it was also very nice meeting mr. ferracci, and i got a shop and warehouse mini-tour. he answered alot of questions for me treating me as a fellow enthusiast and not some dumb girl, and was very helpful with some performance suggestions.

i know experiences can vary greatly, depending on the season and how busy the shop is. but everyone there from sales to service was very pleasant. just my 2 cents.

maire
although i did bring a bunch of cinnabons for them.... i wonder if that had anything to do with it...

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
I have bought several items from FBF and Allen has always gone out of his way to take care of my order and make me happy, I will continue to purchase from FBF as they have a customer for life.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
JCMaxwell what happens if you don't insert the chip will it burn out the exhaust valves or...????

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GAZMAN,

I'm not sure what would happen if I didn't insert the chip. I suspect the chip is coded to provide a richer fuel/air mixture at critical portions of the rpm curve because of the increased exhaust mass flow rate provided by the more open RG3's. So I plan to install it. Perhaps someone with some experience in this area might provide more accurate information?

Joe

·
Registered
409 Posts
ill have her post her email history with ferracci . as far as i know she still doesnt know how to return the work shirt with the pockets . i order all my stuff xxl he advised to size up she said ok it came xxl . thats not sized up ?? an the order took 3 weeks to process ??? dont know where there can be any argument on thier part . they offer no communication that anything wasnt in stock an put it on a sales slip thats it out of stock an mail to u what they have .so u find out it wasnt in stock when u get what they sent . the online ordering offers no order confirmation i was told by 2 people , an leaves the customer confussed . nothing im saying hear is speculation or is minupulated . an like i said ill have her post her emails .

·
Registered
409 Posts
just spoke to her, she contacted allen ( by the way we never mentioned names we went out of our way to keep this to a minimum , u said his name ) agian monady , an has recieved no info on how to send the one shirt back or if the other items she is looking for are in stock or not . there is a post on original thread in kitchen soup that also says he got no order confirmation an has heard nothing from them on his order . maybee the problem lies in internet orders . or hay maybee allen is lieing . no that cant be it . its a hat an t shirt order its really silly at this point ill prob execpt the shirt back as a gift or pay her for it an use it as a flag in my front yard . lol .. this really isnt worth the trouble to us is the point .

·
Registered
409 Posts
i have never talked to any one with the italian blodd line of ferracci running through his or her veins or anyone being paid by his family . my fluidity was never unleasehed on them .

a few years ago i got curious to see how retail distribution worked . so i e mailed brembo ..ohlins ... high end companys . pitched them that i was starting a sport bike rental company for track days an wouldnt it be great if my customers could try out thier products in a rental enviorment to help them choose to buy thier products . a true hole in the motorcycle industry , most everything we touch we cant try before we buy . so i learned there is no such thing as direct to consumer sales even if the sale was to another company , an this whole distribtuion scam was inplace of large companies adding fees onto the things we buy just because , well they can .

so brembo can make a part for 100 dolars but they dont wanna be bothered in selling PER part . so they sell10000 parts to a wholesaler for thier own benefit an laziness . then the whole saler tacks on his fees the the next level retailer taks on his fee then maybee another retailer b4 u buy so people make money off of u just because u wanted a set of brakes an brembo is to lazy to sell them to u . so u pay 300 dollars instread of 100 an they have a label called suggested retail price to hold the system up . if they cut them all out of the loop the economy would grow . i dont need 3 companied inbetweeen me an my products , ohh wait a guy did this he was called Sam Wallmart . ohh that comapny is shit it must not work an must not be a benefit to the consumer . so that led me to parts unlimited an other other wholesalers . by the way everyone i talked to loved the idea but had no distribuiton path to sell me the parts , if u sank a hunderd grand into the idea it would be huge . u could leverage a whole indutry through a direct link to the consumers with hands on knowledge of thier prodcuts . an bring more money to the indutry

so i went to start up distributers , got things on a cost plus a bit more level , an in a few months i was moving enough product a yr to justify a parts unlimited contract , but parts unlimited are woarse then the mob , they get in deep into your company screw that . i never had a problem , things were shiped to my house i had drop off an pick ups .an i knew within a few hours when the product would be at my door to tell the customer when he could expect it . ohh yeah i was working 50 to 70 hours a week at my primary job , sitting on a general contracting companies board moving those projects along, an working 2 other companies i was playing with . all internet orders an people who would come up to me on the street .

who ever is in that office in ferracci just isnt working . there is no situation other then that to rectify . people dont work get lazy or forget . it isnt gonna happen everytime , to every one order , people know this , but if u ask me it should never happen , but i havent started my own country yet so till i do well have to work with what we have

1 - 19 of 19 Posts