MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used these yet on the F4 1000 S? I just got them.They were originally for the 750. So you have to buy bars also to use them. The are in a 8 degree angle upward to help wrist while riding. From what I gather by the way that they are angled this is how they should go? (see pic) Its just that on stock clip ons swivel is toward inner of tripple tree. Has anyone else tried these yet??

Attachments

·
Registered
762 Posts
Although I do not have any personal experience on the Ferracci bars for the MV F4... from what I have been able to read about and research, they can actually make the angles WORSE for the 1000cc bikes, as the clip-ons for the 1000 bikes are different from the 750cc bikes... I could be wrong, but that's what I have read on the forum archives.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Jimmy i have one on my bike too.
since i have't ride the stock one so i can't able to tell you the different.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
If you compare both bars together. You will see the stock bar on bottom is angle down more compared to Ferracci clip ons. So yeah they should make a difference on the F4 1000.

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Has anyone used these yet on the F4 1000 S? I just got them.They were originally for the 750. So you have to buy bars also to use them. The are in a 8 degree angle upward to help wrist while riding. From what I gather by the way that they are angled this is how they should go? (see pic) Its just that on stock clip ons swivel is toward inner of tripple tree. Has anyone else tried these yet??
hi the way you have them in the pic is not the way they are installed they go on the reverse way, i just installed them on my bike today,!

·
Registered
447 Posts
for those of you who have installed them on F4 1000
did you have to reroute any cables or wiring or anything

thanks

steve

·
Registered
5,193 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
hi i did not have to reroute any wiring or cables, i just had to have custom lenth brake and clutch lines because i installed new billet brembo clutch and brake masters,

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Heres a pic from rear with the Ferracci clip on on the left. And stock is on the right. You can see how much the bar has risen over the stock height.

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Gregg
Yes they will clear. Frt. fairing is off, striping bike down for 1080 big bore kit.

·
Registered
155 Posts
jimmy,if you have them installed the way you have them in your first pic that is not correct, your last pic does not look right,there should only be a small rise in the bar,the bolts that clamp the clip ons to the fork tubes should be on the outside of the bike not on the inside as in your first pic, if you look at the next pic of them installed on a board members bike you will see what i meen. if i am wrong it just mite be the pic sorry,

·
Registered
94 Posts
I am also quite interested in this.
I am considering buying some handlebars for my 312, and I was looking at performance.de's set modular handlebars:
http://www.performanceparts.de/xaranshop_k005s001_1.htm

They come in 0º and 4º.
Are the 0º compared to the sock ones (meaning they have the same angle)?
If so, I assume the 4º will mean that they have +4º compared to the stock ones (vertical axle), making them more confortable.
Is this correct?

For the OP, sorry to highjack your thread. :D

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Keihin39

They can only be mounted one way. The name stays upward. The bars from Ferracci are marked left/right. It was self explanitory. Thanks though for input.

·
Registered
155 Posts
hi i think you do not understand i no the name stays upward! what i am saying is if you are mounting them the way you have them in your pic that in wrong!!!! look at the next pic you will see what i am talking about, look at the angle near the fbf name and look at your pic they are reversed left is right and right is left, i hope you understand what i a trying to say

1 - 18 of 18 Posts