MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to ask a question about those who've orderd from Fast by Ferracci. I ordered some F4 bar risers from them back in the middle of October and have been getting vague or no responses when I email about the status of the order. Basically the risers have been 2 weeks out for the past 9 weeks. Is this a common experience with these guys?

·
Administrator
20,767 Posts
....they are a long standing Italian bike dealer with a generally good reputation. Eraldo Ferraci is a race tuner of renown.

Call them and talk on the phone.

·
Registered
183 Posts
My wife ordered risers for me since october as well and no news. Eventually I bought it off another forum member here.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I called with a question one time and the tech put Eraldo on the phone ! I was talking MV's with Mr. Ferracci himself ! I bought a power commander from them and it came promptly.

I can't say that I've ever had a problem with them.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I just wanted to ask a question about those who've orderd from Fast by Ferracci. I ordered some F4 bar risers from them back in the middle of October and have been getting vague or no responses when I email about the status of the order. Basically the risers have been 2 weeks out for the past 9 weeks. Is this a common experience with these guys?
Fast by Ferraci is indeed legit.

It sounds like you are having an issue getting an acceptable answer to your email questions about bar risers on back order.... Are you unhappy about the timing of the responses or the fact that they are telling you two weeks and then it doesn't happen?

If it's the timimg of the emails just pick up the phone and talk with them..... they have always been very helpful and responsive with me.

If it's the two week thing then that's a different story. But they may be at the mercy of their supplier. Again, pick up the phone and talk to them to see if you can't get an answer.

You don't build a world class operation the likes of FBF by not making your customers happy.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Must be a problem with their supplier. They know their stuff.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Got all my stuff and talked to Ferraci also a number of times but to be honest would rather talk to someone else. Its like talking to your VERY VERY VERY knowledgable grand dad. Do a lost of listening but never really get to ask the question you really want to ask. More funny than anything.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Definitely legit. There's some passionate mechs there. Some say their dyno reads high, but if that's the worst people have to say, you can't ask for much more.

·
Registered
271 Posts
my experience with their Parts dept is not positive! they made me feel like they were doing me a favor selling me something! the lady at the Parts behaved as if she had a chip on her shoulder (or, is that 'stiff upper lip'?)! i would not deal with them!

as for their bar raisers, do they really work? would love to hear from those actually use them. some board members have commented that they don't work as advertised. i was actually shopping for them (and, gave up)!

cheers.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I've ordered 10-12 items from FBF over the years. Totally happy 10 of those times, pretty happy one and not so happy one. It def comes down to who they're actually getting the parts from. Do give them a call, they're nice people and have always been helpful with me.
To answer your question...like them or not, they are totally legit and one ot the top Italian sportbike dealers in North America, not to mention the NA importer of MV Agusta

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
I have emailed them twice regarding a custom flashed chip and never got a reply. Other than that they have been fairly helpful with questions.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I've ordered 10-12 items from FBF over the years. Totally happy 10 of those times, pretty happy one and not so happy one. It def comes down to who they're actually getting the parts from. Do give them a call, they're nice people and have always been helpful with me.
To answer your question...like them or not, they are totally legit and one ot the top Italian sportbike dealers in North America, not to mention the NA importer of MV Agusta
Eraldo knows his stuff for sure, parts service sucks, it was only good when my buddy Allen Lane was there. I once asked them to do a motor swap on my 748S, they told me I would need a new ecu and everything to do it and that I should just buy a new bike, when in fact that was not the case. I took it to a BMW/Ducati dealer and they did no questions asked. Another time, I had bought a powercommander, they told me it was no good, they said powercommander would not warranty it. I bought one from them, fought to get mine back, sent it to powercommander and they sent me a brand new one! Most recently, I asked them about a big bore kit from a European company, they told me they wouldn't install it because they have one!???? Hello, what does it matter, I was going to pay for the labor!

·
Administrator
20,767 Posts
not to mention the NA importer of MV Agusta
Actually, that part is not true, although Eraldo's son is part of senior management at MV USA.

FBF is just a retail dealer that happens to be located in the same town, although not next door at all.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I called them twice yesterday to get a part and got the machine to leave a message both times. So I called Oklahoma and they picked up right away. He asked why I called them and I replied "because you answered the phone" and we both got a laugh out of that. AND now i`m getting the part that I need.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have bought two bikes from FBF including my F4. FBF is a legitimate dealer. Eraldo is a very nice man and will spend time with you talking about bikes. Their sales and service guys are very personable too. However, they don't have the greatest web technology. :stickpoke If you want to send an email, send it to Jim in sales. He will get back to you. If you call and get the message system, hang up and call again to talk to someone.

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
The are definetly legit thats for sure and been involved with MV race Tuning for a long time with bundles of knowledge regarding the MV brand.

Got some great news for those who want to purchase FBF parts from outside the US.

In 2010 we will be Providing the EU and other parts of the world with FBF parts and accessories:naughty:

Keep an eye on our market place for announcements.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Currently also going through some issues with them. Ordered impeller and Muzzy fans around Thanksgiving. Everything was in stock. Credit card was charged immediately.
Nothing had arrived after 2 weeks, so I call. They said they were waiting for the impeller to be delivered (contrary to what was stated at the time of the order). This week the impeller arrived at their shop. Guess what ? Unfortunately, they are now out of Muzzy fans. I will call them tomorrow. If I don't get a credible answer + timeline, I will cancel my order (and call AMEX).
Mainly dealt with Dan.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts