MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys keep a look out on the 20 th August for the new issue of FAST BIKES magazine my full CF f4 is featured in a 4/5 page spread photos should be awesome

·
Registered
64 Posts
Guys keep a look out on the 20 th August for the new issue of FAST BIKES magazine my full CF f4 is featured in a 4/5 page spread photos should be awesome
Finally a MV on the reader's bike section.

In general I prefer PB, but this makes it worth picking up the issue once it's out.

Shakey Byrne was a test rider of superior skill, but since He's moved to bigger things (a long time ago) I've found the selling points of FB kinda low.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah shaky used to work for the original owner of FB guy called Colin something he has still got a bike shop on the kings road in Kensington

Yeah the bike will be a full five page spread lookin forward to seeing the pics

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Yeah shaky used to work for the original owner of FB guy called Colin something he has still got a bike shop on the kings road in Kensington

Yeah the bike will be a full five page spread lookin forward to seeing the pics
Colin Schiller, a mate of mine got a job as a test rider for them towards the end of Schillers ownership of the mag. Sean Emmett was a test rider for them back then too, didn't go on to the greatness of Shakey though.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Congrates Woodster , I will look for your bike IN FB Magazine . I live outside Philadelphia USA but subscribe to UK magazines . Uk mags are better written with more technical issues and upgrade options explored. Its 2 am and I am beat. I have been trying to fix electrical gremlin in My Ridley. No luck as of yet. Tomorrow ( actually today) Ill try again . Have a good weekend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts